Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: A little closer with UD3P

Default A little closer with UD3P

Well I'm getting a little closer. Right now running 9x467 with ram at 2.40b 1121. It will run prime stable, but will crash when running far cry 2, but seems to run fear 2 ok. But I don't really care about far cry 2. So I put the cpu clocks at 1000, 1000, 50, 0. I can run 1.38 vcore with llc on, but if i turn off llc it won't run prime95 at all. So ight now i'm testing prime with vcore at 1.42 which droops to 1.36 and fluctuates between 1.36 and 1.38. So it will probably crash.

But here is the major problem, this board will NOT let me down clock my ram. Or I.m not doing it right. Any attemtps to run the ram at 2.00b or d results in either no boot or boot then bsod.

marc001
    <!-- / message -->

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: A little closer with UD3P

Hmm, that is odd for sure! You should be able to run 2.00D easier then 2.40B, and actually I would imagine both should work.

Mind posting me the settings you are trying to use with 2.00B or 2.00D? And of course your full specs again as I forget what all you are using.

Clock drives do not need to be 1000 for sure. And skew is also likely not needed until after 533+ FSB. So you may have some other things you need to adjust instead if you are finding that those are providing you stability

Thread Information