Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EX58-Extreme, i7 and cooling

Default Re: EX58-Extreme, i7 and cooling

Well, I finished adding a couple of fans. I went out and got another 120mm to add to my TRUE so its running a push/pull now and I cut out a hole in my case to add another 120mm as an intake right now blowing air over my gfx and motherboard below my cpu cooler.

For my first case mod, I could have done a better job, but its not horrible looking so I'm pleased with it :P I'll have to play with the side fan and see if I get better results using it as an intake or exhaust but now that my temps are better im going to look more at getting a stable overclock.

I think I'll post a new thread for that so people dont have to read through the first few pages of this where I didn't really try much. If I should just post in an existing thread or continue this one let me know. Won't be able to try much overclocking this weekend so I might just read up for now.

Thanks for the advice and help thus far from everyone.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: EX58-Extreme, i7 and cooling

Where is the pics? I looked and looked but found nothing

Did you get you some U-Channel to put around the hole you cut? If not, you should, helps clean things up and makes it look like you did a grand job.

Here is some if you are not sure what I mean >>
    Moddersmart - I Mod Smart Do You? - 888-333-4942 - Air Cooling :: Cooling Fans :: Fan Accessories :: Grommets & Molding :: C-Strip Fan/Edge Molding

UChannel

Petra's Tech Shop

You can make a new post if you want, or keep posting here. Don't matter to me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information