Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte's EasyTuner 6 - GetCPUInfo "Load ycc fail" when machine is idle

Question Gigabyte's EasyTuner 6 - GetCPUInfo "Load ycc fail" when machine is idle

I honestly dislike motherboard manufactures software. In my old Abit board they also had some tuner software that was always doing something crazy. I guess this saga of junky software continues with EasyTuner 6.

I am constantly getting the GetCPUInfo fail message "Load ycc fail!!". Seems to be happening when I am not using the machine when its idle and or possibly going into sleep. I say possibly because again the machine is just on and not doing anything except for shutting the monitor off.

Anyone else getting this flaky message? My specs are below
    Gigabyte Ep45-UD3P Motherboard (F10F Bios)
    ToughPower 650 PSU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9300
    Windows XP x64
    8gb PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066) OCZ Reaper Memory
    500gb Seagate SATA Hard Drive
    20x LG SATA Dvd Burner
    Soundblaster Audigy Sound Card
    MSI ATI Radeon HD3850 512MB

kick is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Gigabyte's EasyTuner 6 - GetCPUInfo "Load ycc fail" when machine is idle

I dont use ET6,it didnt work properly on this mbrd.
    Theres a bios fix out now it seems.
    ET5 didnt work well on my previous mbrd for me.
    ycc eh,its not Vcc is it?
    How is the pc running now tho aside from that, whats it running at 24/7?
    Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
    Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
    Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
    8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
    60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
    GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
    Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
    http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Default Re: Gigabyte's EasyTuner 6 - GetCPUInfo "Load ycc fail" when machine is idle

I get this sometimes too. Didn't realise this was ET6. Running on an EX58-Extreme with F6b

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Issues are fixed in the latest Beta BIOS's for both boards I believe, the Extreme for sure it is fixed in I know (F6f)

I've just upgraded tp F6F, so i'll shout if it happens again. So far looking good, and the first bios i've tried that worked striaght off with the 3.2Ghz setting in ET6. Very new to over clocking, so taking it easy for a while.

I'm running F7 and the problem isn't fixed. Def "Load YCC Fail".
    Gigabyte Ep45-UD3P Motherboard (F10F Bios)
    ToughPower 650 PSU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9300
    Windows XP x64
    8gb PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066) OCZ Reaper Memory
    500gb Seagate SATA Hard Drive
    20x LG SATA Dvd Burner
    Soundblaster Audigy Sound Card
    MSI ATI Radeon HD3850 512MB

Latest Beta BIOS for the UD3P is F9b >>
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/...45UD3P.F9b.zip

I would try that first ^^^

Latest Offical F8
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS Download

Please do not forget to load optimized defaults and save/apply/reboot back to the BIOS before you make your changes

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

I got this error message upon waking up this morning. First time after building my rig last week. I have the latest official BIOS F8. When will the latest beta BIOS become official?

Thank you.

-Laz

I have EP45-DS3R and the machine recently, after several months OK, has been failing similarly- after it's just been sitting idle. The graphics get bad, and some error message popups, like today, GetCgtable-Device IO Control fail, and Load ycc fail. According to PC Wizard, I have BIOS F10 date 9/22/2008. I was thinking it was the video card. Maybe I will uninstall Easytuner since I don't use it.

I suggest you uninstall that version of Easytune, and install the latest one >>
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - Utility

And I suggest you install the latest BIOS F10
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS - GA-EP45-DS3R (rev. 1.0)

Here is the latest Beta BIOS, no known issues
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/...5ds3r.F11b.zip

Please do not use @BIOS, here is a Qflash guide on how to flash and load optimized defaults >>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information