Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-x48-DQ6 with Q6600 Overclocking help....

Default Re: GA-x48-DQ6 with Q6600 Overclocking help....

ohh i see...sir whats a vtt byt the way??? i increased my vcore to 1.33 and 10 over voltage.....im now on 3.2 ghz cause im running my cpu too hot i think 65 on prime with air...

so i droped it down to 3.2(scared to fry sumthing on my mobo or cpu)... i think 3.2 isn't bad enough,at by december i'm waiting to have my big water cooling so i'll overclock more near december to reach 3.8 i think or even 4 with acceptable temps...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sir can i raid on this board with my hdd's western digital caviar 640gb,maxtor 72000 rpm 160gb and samsung 250 gb on this mobo?im totaly noob on raids...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Sorry Vtt on your board would be the FSB Voltage, to much or too little can cause errors. As well as I said you may need more Vcore so try that first, FSB Voltage should not need to be more then +0.1 at 3.2

You want 2 of the same size/speed disks to create a RAID. You can use two, but it is not advised as it will not perform well at all

Sir i've just attended a work camp for gigabyte here in philippines,Now i know and famillar of every thing on Bios... Tnx to your help sir...you really helped me alot... at the work camp they thaught me every thing i'v wana know for my mobo... im too exited to try what i've learned when i got home...now im famillar with every thing on my f6 bios.... im running 3.3ghz right now using d same q6600 and d reason is i dont wana exeed to 60c... i got up to 4ghz last nigh... and by the way im so sorry for being absent here in d forums alittle while...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sir im here now to buy my water cooling kit...but im on a tight budget because of my ****in car loan.... i wana buy a cheap water cooling kit for this x48 dq6 can you give me any products with cheap but not crapy water cooling kit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information