Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with P45-DS3R

Default Re: Need help with P45-DS3R

Hey!
    Yeah good call, youtube would be the easy and best way :)

The flashing is just in game so it must be the game and have now tested the x3 demo, run it several times and all maxed out, 1920*1200 8AA/16AF and I cant see one singel artifact.
    As I said I have done 3Dmark/Vantage and have of course keeped them looped as I allways do to find fault when ocking but everything is smoth and stable so I guess it really must be the games and not my hardware and thats nice :D

Checked Bioshock to last night and not a single problem their eaiter, I must have jumped to the wrong conclusion way to early. should have checked with more games first.

Anyway big thanks that you took the time to helped me out, feels a lot better now ;)

Check if you're getting "videodrivername" stopped responding and has recovered.

If yes, check your drivers, and prepare yourself for the biggest headache in your whole life, both ATI and Nvidia suffers from this, myself included.

ouch that sound bad but thanks I have not seen that error, crossing fingers now and hope that I wont hehe.

So what's that problem you describe AHPD ?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFX View Post
    ouch that sound bad but thanks I have not seen that error, crossing fingers now and hope that I wont hehe.

So what's that problem you describe AHPD ?
    Every game flickers, screen goes black, and either resume the gameplay or game crashes, and whatever happened, a ballon at tray says that in my case "atikmdag stopped responding and has recovered".

It doesn't have a fixed pattern to happen, but crashes more frequently in Crysis and Grid.

For some people, it fixes by doing some msconfig fix, others is removing the CCC, others is reinstalling OSes, mine partialy was leaving the display driver install to Vista's built-in driver installer, the only real fix is falling back to XP, since such detection is Vista exclusive.

It's driving me nuts since two weeks ago, fighting against it the only game that still troubles me is Crysis, both of them.

If you type "atikmdag" in google, you'll see thousands of results leading to the same problem and no real solution.

I'll install the new Catalyst 9.3, released few hours ago, and see if helps.

Cross your fingers to never see that ballon, i wouldn't desire even for my worst enemy seriously.

Ooh man I feel sorry for you, what a problem and I agree would that happen to me i most likely go nuts. it's stuff like this that can drive ppl to console gaming and thats a frikking shame brr :-/

I really hope that your problem will get fixed mate!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information