Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Flashing the GA-EX58-UD3R & GA-EX58-UD4 to the SLI versions - flash tool included.

Default Flashing the GA-EX58-UD3R & GA-EX58-UD4 to the SLI versions - flash tool included.

Hello, I posted here recently when i was looking for the modified flash tool to enable this process - its now been found :)

You can grab it from here.

Flashing the GA-EX58-UD3R & GA-EX58-UD4 to the SLI version - Flashing your ud3r / ud4 to ud3r-sli / ud4p - tools included

As i mention on the site, doing so, much like other things you may be doing will void your warranty :P The process requires a modified flash tool not sanctioned by gigabyte.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Flashing the GA-EX58-UD3R & GA-EX58-UD4 to the SLI versions - flash tool included

Bump for anyone interested. UD5 to Extreme also works

Default Re: Flashing the GA-EX58-UD3R & GA-EX58-UD4 to the SLI versions - flash tool included

GA-EX58-UD3R normal bios current version f6 supports SLI already, since a couple of versions
    now buy me a second card so i can test
    GT9800 will do, im not greedy
    just for PhysX and CUDA
    course if you use analog out on the 2nd card, to the same monitor, do you even need sli
    and is the 'bridge' bit a optional extra
    Last edited by eto; 05-22-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: im not greedy

Thread Information