Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: EP45-UD3P Audio Line In not working

Default EP45-UD3P Audio Line In not working

New build, and I've updated the latest Realtek drivers. I can hear fine, both in audio players and browser, but my Camtasia doesn't register any audio coming through. I THINK this means my line in isn't working. Help?! Thanks.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: EP45-UD3P Audio Line In not working

What do you have coming in on this line? And do you have the line enabled in windows sound properties (Not muted)?

Default Re: EP45-UD3P Audio Line In not working

Maybe I'm wrong about what Line-In handles, but I was simply thinking anything that's being played on my system, either in media player or the like, or a browser. Browser video/audio is what I'm trying to record in Camtasia, and the video is recorded fine, and I hear the audio from my speakers, but it doesn't get recorded. I have a similar setup on another computer without any problems.
    In my Sounds and Audio Devices, under Audio and Sound Recording I have the options of Realtek HD Digital input, Realtek HDA Primary Input, or the front Mic. Neither Realtek makes a difference. Under Hardware, I have the Realtek High Definition Audio, and also ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audio, along with Audio Codecs and Legacy Audio Drivers.
    And under volume, the Realtek HD Audio output is the only one, and it isn't muted. I don't see a Line In setting anywhere.
    Thanks for any help!

Thread Information