Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GA-M52S-S3P Rev1 Ethernet problems

Default GA-M52S-S3P Rev1 Ethernet problems

The drivers wont seem to install. I have installed everything that came on the disc with the board, and i have installed the drivers from the website, but they just don't seem to be working.

I looked under device manager and there is no mention of anything ethernet.

Could someone please help me with this problem?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA-M52S-S3P Rev1 Ethernet problems

What OS are you using? I cannot offer advise or drivers to try without knowing.

What is the error exactly you are getting? And can you please post me a image of your device manager as well

Im using windows XP 32 bit. :)

All the network things are from my wireless dongles :)

Anyone got a clue on how to get this working? It's working fine on my vista partition :\

Why do you have Two Sitecom listed? I would start there, uninstall one or both and then reinstall that driver.

You did install This chipset driver for XP Correct? NVIDIA MCP61 Chipset Driver 11.10 >>
    ftp://download.gigabyte.ru/driver/mo...mcp61_2kxp.exe

Hmm, works in Vista but not XP. Can you post me a comparison device manger screenshot, or check it out yourself. You may notice which driver you are missing.

Hey, if you did try the above chipset driver install package, try to install them all manually from device manager. Scan this folder for Drivers from the ! Yellow Device >>>
    Driver Install Test (SMBUS and Ethernet XP x86).zip

You do have the Onboard LAN Enabled in the BIOS correct? Better go check, well I guess it would be since you have it working in vista. DOh! That is what you are trying to get working correct?

Because i clicked on show hidden devices, in a bid to see if it was in there. Yes i did install the correct version, i will post a screen show later, as i have to boot into vista.

Scanning that folder did nothing for the yellow ! one. It has just stayed the same. Im guessing i do, as it seems to work fine in vista. :\

Heres the vista ultimate 64x device manager screenshot, with hidden drivers shown.

Well I see the Atheros drivers installed in your vista shot, as well as the Nvidia drivers.

So the above linked XP Driver install package will not install for you? What error do you get?

None at all,. thats what im a bit confused about, just installed like it did on the vista version, and then asks for a restart, i restart and nothing differant :\

Did a driver check on driveragent or something. And even that didnt pick it up :|

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information