Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: F8D BIOS for X48-DQ6

Default F8D BIOS for X48-DQ6

Hi guys!

Anyone has updated the X48-DQ6 BIOS to this version? I only found "AHCI BIOS updated" reference on Gigabyte website.

All is working well but I would like that Gigabyte gave us more information about BIOS updates.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: F8D BIOS for X48-DQ6

They only post small change logs due to the BIOS engineers do not wish to translate long minor changes that may have been added in.

Glad to see you like it and it works good for you! How much faster is the new AHCI Rom at startup? Waiting to see that for my X58!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    They only post small change logs due to the BIOS engineers do not wish to translate long minor changes that may have been added in.

Glad to see you like it and it works good for you! How much faster is the new AHCI Rom at startup? Waiting to see that for my X58!!
    Not a good idea have updated to F8D BIOS! Cold boot issues have returned.

I come back to F8c (I hope not have more cold boot issues)

:(

P.D. Startup sequence was slower with F8D
    Last edited by Alicantino32; 05-12-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Man you just got unlucky cause my q6600 runs @ 1.45 vcore at 3.5 (438x8)...on my previous bios which is f8c i cant even get to 3.4 with x8 multi...now im trying to hit 4 ghz on 1.5 vcore on this current bios (f8d)...may be in some sort you have been unlucky with mixing sitiations on your overclocking....and im using it for 3 weeks now...i did not have any cold boot problems even once...i think f8d bios uses less temps to achieve high overclocks...and by the way if your not overclocking you dont have to always update your bios...the pre installed bios works perfectly fine...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information