Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: please please help me

Default please please help me

I have GA-EP31-DS3L and cpu intel core2duo E7200 with 4 Gb ram (2 *2) with win xp professional edition 64 bit i installed vmware 6.5 and virtual pc 2007 however i can't see the Virtualization Technology tab in the bios setting in my board and i want to setup win server 2008 64 bit with virtual and everytime i do this i have apop up message says that i didn't enable the VT (Virtualization Technology ) and when i get the setup menu i can't find it in the bios setting however the motherboard manual says that the bios includes it in its version

i tried to load optimized setting and fail setup setting but also can't see it

sooooooooooooo please help me

please please

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: please please help me

another question please : my total problem is that i have xp sp3 and i want to setup win server 2008 64 bit so if i had win server 2008 or vista 64 bit and tried to set up win server 2008 in my virtual pc or vmware does it work ? ( it s far from VT)

Default Re: please please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    E7200 does not support Intel Virtualization >>
    Intel® Core™2 Duo Desktop Processor E7200 - SLAPC

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7200 (3M Cache, 2.53 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB) with SPEC Code(s) SLAPC, SLAVN

So that is why you are getting those errors.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

oppsmade mistake in post its a e8400

Thread Information