Hi
I am writing this post in regards to my big problem with atikmdag.sys. At the beginnig please let me present in few words what is going on. I had installed vista ultimate 64 bit and when I was trying to play games like race grid, colin dirt, asssasins creed and many others after few minutes, sometimes few seconds I got freeze, black screen and game switched to desktop then I got notification "driver atikdmag.sys stopped responding but recovered". Sometimes I have seen on the screen small cubic artifacts and only reset helped (strangely those artifacts were also present for few minutes on the screen when i was even in bios - no windows environment).
I had this problem only with Vista 64. When I switched to XP 64 problem vanished. I changed nothing just OS. I really dont know what is responsible for that. I have tried everything I found through google (changing drivers, checking overheating, registry modifactions, removing vista hotfixes etc.) and lately I have found that this can be caused by incorrect ram settings in Bios.
My system spec:
GA EP45-DS3P (Bios ver. F8)
INTEL E7200 CORE2DUO
CORSAIR TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX DDR2-800 2x2GB
SAPHIRE HD4850 512MB
BE QUIET 550W DARK PRO
SEAGATE 500GB
I would like to admit that I have not changed anything in bios (regarding RAM) since i built the system because my knowledge in this subject is limited.
I would be grateful if someone could post correct ram settings for above configuration and hope it will finally solve my problem.

Thanks