Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am requesting some help from Lsdmeasap? Please!!!

Default Re: I am requesting some help from Lsdmeasap? Please!!!

Amazing; he wants help, he gets help, and then he insults the helpers.

Well,
    Before you pass judgement on me why don't you read some of the other posts that I made, where he gives opinion when not needed at all and insults me about asking LSD for help!!!!

The guy doesn't want to give advice he wants to just be at the center of every post and state "the way it should be"!!!! So to speak.

Anyway, I just want to say thanks a bunch to everyone that has given me input!!!! You have all been extremely helpful!!!!

Take care everyone!!! I don't need the drama that is on this site!!!

MattR.

The drama is of your own creation. I do not want to be at the centre of every post. I certainly don't want to be at the centre of ANYTHING you're envoolved in.

At NO POINT did I insult you. I was slightly miffed by the fact you expect people to hand you settings on a plate with a side salad and free drink without doing a little work yourself.

You have a temper problem. Simple as that. You also have flipping out and taking things the wrong way down to a fine art.

The only time I was at the centre of things was when you put me there. You as good as told Lsdmeasap to sling his hook when he offered input in your first thread. I may have strong opinions, but you have the power to ignore them if you wish. I'm sorry if you feel I intruded on "your" internet.

I genuinely hope you have success overclocking, but I also hope you learn something about overclocking and don't expect people in any other forum you may visit to "Healp me now plox, needz 4GHz by yesterdayz".

Good luck, and best wishes.
    Last edited by Psycho101; 07-01-2009 at 06:55 AM.
    Coolermaster CM 690 II advance Case
    Corsair HX750 (CWT, 91%(80+ Gold rated @230V) single 62A 12V rail
    P55A-UD4 v2.0 @ F14
    Core i5 760 @ 20 x 201, 4.02GHz
    TRUE Black with a single Noctua NF-P12 pumping out 55 CFM @ 19db .
    2 x 2GB Mushkin Ridgeback (996902), @ 7-10-8-27, 2010-DDR, 1.66v
    2 x Gigabyte GTX 460 1024MB in SLI (Pre OC'd to 715MHz core and 1800MHz VRAM) @ 850 Core / 4100 Mem.
    Intel X25-M Boot Drive (OS and Programs) 200MB/s Read & 90MB/s Write
    Corsair X32 200MB/s Read & 100MB/s Write
    WD Caviar Blue 640GB C (Steam, Games, Storage, Temp Files & Folders, etc)
    Samsung F3 500GB Backup/Images
    Noctua 1300RPM 19dB case fan (rear extraction)
    3 x 140 MM Coolermaster LED fans (one front intake, one top extraction, one side intake)
    Dell Ultra Sharp 2209WAf E-IPS @ 1680x1050

Methinks we have a candidate for RealRedRaider.com site, where insulting people and throwing tantrums takes precedence over discussing your rig. Yup, if your ***** envy overcomes your common sense, then that is the site for you!
    i7 3770K, 47X100= 4.7GHz at 1.33V, ASROCK Z77 Extreme4, 2 X 4GB Patriot Viper Black Maba DDR3 1600, GTX 590, 2 X Corsair Force 3 120GB SSDs in RAID 0, Barracuda SATA 7200.10 500GB, Barracuda SATA 7200.11 1000GB Back Ups, OCZ ZX 1250W, Z-5500s, LG Blu Ray Player/DVD Burner, Koolance CTR-CD12 Fan/Pump Controller, Windows 7 X64 Professional, HAF X. Vision Quest 24" WS LCD, Optoma H66 Projector
    Cooling: Thermochill PA120.2 GT AP15 in push, DDC 3.25/XSPC Res top, Apogee Xt Extreme, XSPC Razor, Coolgate CG-240 Swiftech Helix in push/pull, MCP35X.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MattR. View Post
    Why would I do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho101 View Post
    He offered to verify your CPU. What's the relevance of the question "Why would I do that?" You'd either want him to or you wouldn't. I'm 100% certain it's a genuine offer to test your CPU. If you don't want to accept, then don't.

Maybe you didn't mean it that way but your one line comment sounded rather obnoxious.

Sorry to have missed this thread, looks like it was buried on me.

Yes, that is all I meant by my post, that I could test your CPU for you if you really think it is not capable of 4Ghz.

Just an offer is all it was, not trying anything funny here at all. Just trying to be helpful

I've been observing this thread for awhile.. but I've been scared to comment, in fear of being attacked >_< ... MattR thinks he can get a "stable 4GHz" done overnight. It takes weeks (at least for me it did) to get a 4GHz+ overclock.

I think someone should just lock this thread, since it's useless now, and it's pathetically sad...

Core2Duo E8500 E0 @4.25GHz (500x8.5)
    | Windows 7 RC Build 7100 | Visiontek HD4850 OC 685/1100
    Gigabyte
    GA-EP45T-DS3R | 4Gb (2x2Gb) 1333MHz Patriot DDR3 | 1.14TB (640+500gb) WDC Green
    Antec Earthwatts 500w |
    Antec Nine Hundred
    Screenshots:
    [1][2][3][4][5][6]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information