Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please, Help Me !! GA-M61PME-S2P

Default Re: Please, Help Me !! GA-M61PME-S2P

I download the Windows XP/32 version's of the drivers and I have the LAN and that's it , shows two video cards but in the control panel do not give methe option to enable two monitors, but my biggest trouble is the CD ROM, the only CD wants to read is the one for Windows XP, I have the CD to upgrade to Windows Vista 64 but when I try to use it, It's not reading and dont give me any type of error, when I try to boot from cd using windows vista just stay in there without reading and nothing happen , I'm re-installing Windows XP to see if something change...I dont know what else to do...Please HELP !

Thanks,

Default Re: Please, Help Me !! GA-M61PME-S2P

Hi just wanted to let you know i am using this board and 1) Had some problems with lan it was windows 7 not the board Ubuntu Linux still worked. 2) I noticed you are mentioning you cannot use both on board and a video card at the same time this info is incorrect no disrespect. The Nvidia video set-up got it all working for me i couldn't get it to save so i saved the set-up to my desktop and just moved the file in terminal using sudo. I love this board other then there seems to be a bug in the sound driver for linux that you have to really play with the sound settings in Linux to get the input to work. I haven't been able to. Other then that with a little tinkering (just setting the sound driver up the info is included with the driver you just have to do a little research) all is well. No problems with the board. Also a lot of people reported problems on newegg and i have spoken to many builders and they all told me it is the installer they love this board for cheap builds. you have to be very careful installing computer components and many people fry board and chips then cry crappy boards when this is not the case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information