Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gigabyte X48 DS4 Rebooting/Bios? Issues!!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Gigabyte X48 DS4 Rebooting/Bios? Issues!!

Not sure what else it could be? How large was this other PSU?

Did you test older BIOSes too? If you haven't yet try one, be sure your CPU is supported before flashing though.

You may need to RMA the board.

I tested with a 350 watt psu that i pulled out of an old machine in my closet. I didn't hook up any drives to make sure i didn't overload, but it just behaved exactly as the 700 watt one i usually did.

On the bioses, there are only 3 out for my board. F1 isn't compatible with my proc, f2 was what i was using, and i just upgraded to f3b with no change. There aren't any others i could find :(

I guess i'll go about looking at the RMA process then. Thanks again for everything LSD.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ohh well that might not help, not sure if 350W would be enough for X48 by itself or not?

Since it behaved the same though, it may prove there is some other issue or both are not compatible for the board?

You could try F3C, it's here
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/giga...41/index2.html

To put your mind at ease, RMA only takes 2 weeks or so normally so you wont be out of a board too long if you have to RMA.

If possible before you send the board out, I would test a different brand 500W or above PSU just to be sure the ones you are trying aren't an issue.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information