Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P35 DS3 (rev 2.0) reboot issue

Default Re: P35 DS3 (rev 2.0) reboot issue

This has nothing to do with q-flash. I read the topic, and here is the way:
    First of all, you just must make bootable floppy disk with your bios, flashspi and autoexec batch file. If floppy doesnt spin on reboot, just hold control and home buttons. That should work, but there is no guarantee. It works on bricked boards with bad flashes, so I'll give it a try.

Hey CARpeDiem did you figure things out yet?

nope, i bought Asus P5K Pro, maybe I will when I'll have free time.
    Do you have same problem or?

Yes I have had the same problems on Xeon computers at work. If we lost power sometimes and the UPS would run out for some reason some computers would not boot fans would run no post beeps. We would either go through a power supply reset procedure (as described in earlier post) or Just replace the power supply and the computers would work. Being noted there was nothing wrong with the power supply. It was most frustrating especially when you have people breathing down your neck to get the computers running.

I had the same problem with, unfortunatly a P5K (not PRO). Brand new out of the box I had to perform a power supply reset. Hoefully they fixed this problem with the PRO.

Check out this Link...

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

Hey man, tnx for info and link ;)
    Dunno, my psu is ok, i even tried 2 different psu's and there was a same problem.
    It's freaky board, I'll try with bios recovering, when I catch some free time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information