Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: X58-UD4P with Corsair TR3X6GB1600C7 sub timmings problem




  1. #1

    Default X58-UD4P with Corsair TR3X6GB1600C7 sub timmings problem

    After getting a stable 200x20 configuration, I tried to play with sub timmings to make them same as SPD, they were set to Auto but I couldn't change them without an OC recovery error, I tried with XMP profile and without. BTW with everything on default and just enabling the XMP, all sub timmings will be correct as the SPD and it boots fine.

    Here is my current timmings, you will see tRTP is set to 9, SPD is 6, if I try to change it to 6, it will give me error about TPM encryption and press F10 to enable and ESC to cancel and it hangs on this page, I have to clear CMOS. it was memtest86 2.11 stable 5 hours at this settings but I don't know why changing the tRTP will cause this problem?
    Only setting I was able to change tRFC, but same with 88, can't set tRTP to 6


  2. #2

    Default Re: X58-UD4P with Corsair TR3X6GB1600C7 sub timmings problem

    Thank you very much.

    I keep getting a 124 error code when ever I play Need For Speed Pro Street. Maybe this will help with things. Despite it says 124 error code upping the QPI/vtt voltage does not help. I have even tried as much as 1.55 and lowered - no settings helps in that game.

    Poul

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    J'Habite En Angleterre
    Posts
    2,431

    Default Re: X58-UD4P with Corsair TR3X6GB1600C7 sub timmings problem

    Memset does not report the conventional BIOS used values for every setting.

    tRTP=9 in Memset is actually tRTP=6. Memset always shows the BIOS tRTP + 2. With that in mind, the current setting of the system in the screenshot you provided is actually tRTP=6, the correct XMP value.

    For a full list of the quirks of Memset, see the first post in this thread: http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/memo...vs-bios-27283/
    Coolermaster CM 690 II advance Case
    Corsair HX750 (CWT, 91%(80+ Gold rated @230V) single 62A 12V rail
    P55A-UD4 v2.0 @ F14
    Core i5 760 @ 20 x 201, 4.02GHz
    TRUE Black with a single Noctua NF-P12 pumping out 55 CFM @ 19db .
    2 x 2GB Mushkin Ridgeback (996902), @ 7-10-8-27, 2010-DDR, 1.66v
    2 x Gigabyte GTX 460 1024MB in SLI (Pre OC'd to 715MHz core and 1800MHz VRAM) @ 850 Core / 4100 Mem.
    Intel X25-M Boot Drive (OS and Programs) 200MB/s Read & 90MB/s Write
    Corsair X32 200MB/s Read & 100MB/s Write
    WD Caviar Blue 640GB C (Steam, Games, Storage, Temp Files & Folders, etc)
    Samsung F3 500GB Backup/Images
    Noctua 1300RPM 19dB case fan (rear extraction)
    3 x 140 MM Coolermaster LED fans (one front intake, one top extraction, one side intake)
    Dell Ultra Sharp 2209WAf E-IPS @ 1680x1050

  4. #4

    Default Re: X58-UD4P with Corsair TR3X6GB1600C7 sub timmings problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho101 View Post
    Memset does not report the conventional BIOS used values for every setting.

    tRTP=9 in Memset is actually tRTP=6. Memset always shows the BIOS tRTP + 2. With that in mind, the current setting of the system in the screenshot you provided is actually tRTP=6, the correct XMP value.

    For a full list of the quirks of Memset, see the first post in this thread: http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/memo...vs-bios-27283/
    Why when I try to change it manually to 6, pc won't boot?

  5. #5
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: X58-UD4P with Corsair TR3X6GB1600C7 sub timmings problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Grnkjr0 View Post
    Thank you very much.

    I keep getting a 124 error code when ever I play Need For Speed Pro Street. Maybe this will help with things. Despite it says 124 error code upping the QPI/vtt voltage does not help. I have even tried as much as 1.55 and lowered - no settings helps in that game.

    Poul
    Have you raised IOH? If this is not high enough various random errors can be reported and the 124 error may be one that would be in this case

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho101 View Post
    Memset does not report the conventional BIOS used values for every setting.

    tRTP=9 in Memset is actually tRTP=6. Memset always shows the BIOS tRTP + 2. With that in mind, the current setting of the system in the screenshot you provided is actually tRTP=6, the correct XMP value.

    For a full list of the quirks of Memset, see the first post in this thread: http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/memo...vs-bios-27283/
    Not true for X58, see below for link. Also added to the X58 template post for refernce when users DO want to set all timings manually. I will soon add in some ranges to the timings, just have not had a chance yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by aquax View Post
    Why when I try to change it manually to 6, pc won't boot?
    Replied to you in depth on this at XS (For everyone else who may read this in the future) >>
    XtremeSystems Forums - View Single Post - Gigabyte EX58-UD5/Extreme Discussion Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •