Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: EP35C-DS3R sleep settings

Default EP35C-DS3R sleep settings

Can anyone guide me through the Bios for sleep settings,

I have set the power options in windows but 9 out of ten times this will not go to sleep and when it does I cant wake it up remotely.

Cheers

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: EP35C-DS3R sleep settings

You need to set S3 sleep state in the BIOS. And then need to enable Wake on LAN in the BIOS As well, these Three settings in the Power Management page
    Onboard LAN Boot ROM << Set to Enabled

PME Event Wake Up << Enabled (This allows PCIE or PCI Devices to wake the system) Note: To use this function, you need an ATX power supply providing at least 1A on
    the +5VSB lead.

ACPI Suspend Type << Set S3

You must also be using the latest BIOS. Here is a Qflash guide, Please read it if you are unsure about any of the flashing basics/procedure >>
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

Here is the latest BIOS for your board F4
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/giga...41/index2.html

Then if you are still having issues you are going to need to do a few things. Start with giving us your full specs and MIT Settings, you can get a BIOS Template in the link in my signature to give us your MIT Settings.

Then please also test resume from S3 sleep manually and let us know how that goes before we try to get Wake on LAN to work

Thread Information