Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable




  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Quote Originally Posted by Aywan View Post
    I contacted gigabyte and this is there answer:



    I did the exact same thing but too bad the problem for me was getting worse, I also tried to update to F4f but that did give the same problems.
    Windows 7 crashes at the welcome screen with BSOD.

    Johnh you should try to update to F4e and look what happens; you can always go to the original bios F3 as updating is safe and very easy.

    Just put the bios file in the root of your USB stick and if you see the start screen push END to start the Q-flash utillity.

    Now I'm working on bios F3 again with the EIST function disabled, waiting for a new bios version to come out

    But I must say Gigabyte has some good support.
    Just chiming in to confirm this. I had the same problem, and turning EIST on or running the newer beta bios makes my system unstable. With EIST off, everything is hunky dory. Hope Gigabyte comes out with a resolution for this soon.

  2. #22

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Hi guys! I have this kind of problem. My Radeon HD4870 seems to working only at 4x PCI-Express though it should be 16x. Is there a problem with a. bios, b. drivers, c. windows, d. graphics card?? CAn you help me? It is already in the upper pci-e bus and two pci-e power cables are attached to the hd4870. I´ve installed Win7 twice and got no help. Any ideas???

  3. #23
    SolidBladez's Avatar
    SolidBladez is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Did you set your PCI-express frequency to 100 MHz?

  4. #24

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidBladez View Post
    Did you set your PCI-express frequency to 100 MHz?
    I´ve tried that too. It didn´t help.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragg View Post
    Just chiming in to confirm this. I had the same problem, and turning EIST on or running the newer beta bios makes my system unstable. With EIST off, everything is hunky dory. Hope Gigabyte comes out with a resolution for this soon.
    Just done the same aswell. Appears the crash has stopped happening.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,Great Britain
    Posts
    9,250

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Quote Originally Posted by bronto skylift View Post
    Hi guys! I have this kind of problem. My Radeon HD4870 seems to working only at 4x PCI-Express though it should be 16x. Is there a problem with a. bios, b. drivers, c. windows, d. graphics card?? CAn you help me? It is already in the upper pci-e bus and two pci-e power cables are attached to the hd4870. I´ve installed Win7 twice and got no help. Any ideas???
    did you update to the latest bios? read on how to safely flash bios using q-flash
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

    http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

    Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    I am having the exact same problem!!!

    I just got finished building a whole new system with a i5 750 on the asrock p55 extreme mobo. I have 4 gb of g.skill trident 2000 memory and 500gb samsun hdd with a 750w corsair power supply. Videocard is radeon 5770.

    I noticed onced I got everything hooked up the computer will just freeze as soon as I start up a game or more is required of the cpu/system.

    I had a zalman fan on there also and went back to the original stock intel fan to see if that would help, still freezes.

    ran the windows memory diagnostics, no problems found.

    System is freshly installed with windows 7 with updated videocard driver.

    Any reasons why this system would be freezing the way it has been??

    When I checked the cpu temps when I had the zalman fan on there I was getting 25-29 degrees on each core with the stock intel fan it was low 30's.

    Please please please please help me troubleshoot this problem!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    J'Habite En Angleterre
    Posts
    2,431

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    I'm not someone to turn people away that need help, but this is the Gigabyte forum. Your PC isn't running any Gigabyte pproduct that could be causing that kind of issue.

    ASRock support forums or the Motherboard section of the Tweaktown forums is the best place to be posting. Not many people here will be able to help (if any) with regards to non Gigabyte hardware.

    ASRock forums:

    ASRock (Intel boards) - OCWorkbench Forum | C3 Fair - Computers, Communications & Consumer Electronics 2009 Fair | IT Show 2010 Price List Offers Brochures Flyers | Android phones | twitter, facebook, SEO, Investment, USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan,

    ASRock - PC Perspective Forums
    Coolermaster CM 690 II advance Case
    Corsair HX750 (CWT, 91%(80+ Gold rated @230V) single 62A 12V rail
    P55A-UD4 v2.0 @ F14
    Core i5 760 @ 20 x 201, 4.02GHz
    TRUE Black with a single Noctua NF-P12 pumping out 55 CFM @ 19db .
    2 x 2GB Mushkin Ridgeback (996902), @ 7-10-8-27, 2010-DDR, 1.66v
    2 x Gigabyte GTX 460 1024MB in SLI (Pre OC'd to 715MHz core and 1800MHz VRAM) @ 850 Core / 4100 Mem.
    Intel X25-M Boot Drive (OS and Programs) 200MB/s Read & 90MB/s Write
    Corsair X32 200MB/s Read & 100MB/s Write
    WD Caviar Blue 640GB C (Steam, Games, Storage, Temp Files & Folders, etc)
    Samsung F3 500GB Backup/Images
    Noctua 1300RPM 19dB case fan (rear extraction)
    3 x 140 MM Coolermaster LED fans (one front intake, one top extraction, one side intake)
    Dell Ultra Sharp 2209WAf E-IPS @ 1680x1050

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stuttgart
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Quote Originally Posted by sammoson42 View Post
    I am having the exact same problem!!!

    I just got finished building a whole new system with a i5 750 on the asrock p55 extreme mobo. I have 4 gb of g.skill trident 2000 memory and 500gb samsun hdd with a 750w corsair power supply. Videocard is radeon 5770.

    I noticed onced I got everything hooked up the computer will just freeze as soon as I start up a game or more is required of the cpu/system.
    It seems to be the same problem I have.
    GA-P55-UD3 F4 Bios
    I5-750
    2x2GB Corsair CM3X2G1333C9
    XFX Radeon HD4870

    System has a lot of "No Response" (Keine Rückmeldung).

    I go crazy - please HELP.

    I tweaked almost all settings mentioned here in the thread - although EIST OFF made the best results. At least CPU-Z showed me now Core-Speed 2664 with 20x multiplier. With EIST AUTO or ON i got only 9x multiplier.

    But i still get "no responses" now and again.

    What else can I do?

    Update to the latest F5?
    More Memory Core?

    A side note: Is that normal? Only 662 Dram Freq.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,Great Britain
    Posts
    9,250

    Default Re: GA-P55-UD3 - i5 750 - Windows 7 x64 RTM - very unstable

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollojoe View Post
    It seems to be the same problem I have.
    GA-P55-UD3 F4 Bios
    I5-750
    2x2GB Corsair CM3X2G1333C9
    XFX Radeon HD4870

    System has a lot of "No Response" (Keine Rückmeldung).

    I go crazy - please HELP.

    I tweaked almost all settings mentioned here in the thread - although EIST OFF made the best results. At least CPU-Z showed me now Core-Speed 2664 with 20x multiplier. With EIST AUTO or ON i got only 9x multiplier.

    But i still get "no responses" now and again.

    What else can I do?

    Update to the latest F5?
    More Memory Core?

    A side note: Is that normal? Only 662 Dram Freq.
    you might need to raise your qpi voltage a little,whats your current qpi voltage? if 1.1000 raise it to 1.250000 then test it, if stable try to lower to 1.20000 then test again.keep eist and c1e enabled the reason for low mutli is that eiast and c1e lower the multiplier when the cpu is idle,but as soon as the cpu is under load it will revert to full cpu multi/speed
    Last edited by wazza300; 01-16-2010 at 10:53 PM.
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

    http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

    Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •