Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GA-P43-ES3G Problem with Nvidia GTS 250 512 MB

Default Re: GA-P43-ES3G Problem with Nvidia GTS 250 512 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Yes it would be ok at 1.3 since you have a fan on it

Yeah that MCH/ICH is the "Section" title, as that is where you normally would have a few MCH and ICH Settings, but you bought a budget board so it does not have all the settings.

1.20V may be ok though, can you link me to your ram or give me the model #? Just want to check and be sure as you may need to set more that 1.8V for your ram as well
    The auto value for the ram sets the voltage to 1.9 as reported by EasyTune 6. Should i enter it manually or should i go higher?. The ram is hynix 2GB DDR2 800 ,ill get back to you with the exact model in a minute.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

What amount do you see in Everest? I would enter it manually, and yes please give me the model # So I can check to be sure for you that it should not be 2.0 or 2.1.
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 10-16-2009 at 10:10 PM.

What amount do you see in Everest? I would enter it manually, and yes please give me the model # So I can check to be sure for you that it should not be 2.0 or 2.1.
    The only thing on the modules is a sticker saying "2GB 800MHZ" and a short S/N 5a474m. On the chips there is this:
    hynix kor
    128x8DDR2 SL

Everest reports this:

Im still trying to figure how to get the voltages from everest ,i have little to no experience with this program.

In everest you look here for current voltages >>

As for your ram, can you post a image of CPU-z SPD Tab

Then can you grab a template from the link in my signature and give me your current full settings.

In everest you look here for current voltages >>

As for your ram, can you post a image of CPU-z SPD Tab

Then can you grab a template from the link in my signature and give me your current full settings.
    Here is the voltage screenshot:

It doesnt report the +12v correctly , i also have the same thing with OCCT (it displays it as 0.9).

And here is the SPD :

As for the template , everything is set to auto in memory configuration.

edit:
    Oh ok, you need the full settings. Im gonna do it in a minute

12V issue could be because that is beta, or they have just not added the sensor to the list yet. You can report that to the everest beta forums and they will get it added in >>
    Lavalys Discussion Forum -> Bug reports

Yes, please give me your full settings.

And so you know, I have seen several issues with users trying to use 533 and 667 ram on P45/43 boards and always they had issues. So it may be time for you to upgrade to 800mhz ram

Looks like it should be 1.8V, so manually setting 1.8-1.9V should be fine. Looks like Everest is also not picking up your ram voltages!

So what do you see in PC Health section of the BIOS if you manually set 1.8 and 1.9?

12V issue could be because that is beta, or they have just not added the sensor to the list yet. You can report that to the everest beta forums and they will get it added in >>
    Lavalys Discussion Forum -> Bug reports

Yes, please give me your full settings.

And so you know, I have seen several issues with users trying to use 533 and 667 ram on P45/43 boards and always they had issues. So it may be time for you to upgrade to 800mhz ram
    The thing is i bought this ram as DDR2 800 ,did i get scammed ? Could the SPD info not be always true? Right now im running it at 2.40 (800MHZ). I guess the timings are the ones from the 667 mode(there on auto),maybe that could be the problem.
    Last edited by DeJaVu; 10-16-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Yes, you got scammed then. While sometimes 800Mhz ram will show or be named 667 in SPD tab of CPU-z you should see a JEDEC 400 profile and not just the 200/266/333 that you are seeing.

See here is Mushkin and Crucial 800mhz ram, see the 400 JEDEC profile that is what you should find in 800mhz ram, even if it is named 5300/667

That shows me that this ram is only programmed to run at 667. Did you buy online, if so can you link me to the page for it?

Chike is offline Senior Member

Could be that ram voltage set low, verify in BIOS pc health or with ET6 HW Monotor tab

Yes, you got scammed then. While sometimes 800Mhz ram will show or be named 667 in SPD tab of CPU-z you should see a JEDEC 400 profile and not just the 200/266/333 that you are seeing.

See here is Mushkin and Crucial 800mhz ram, see the 400 JEDEC profile that is what you should find in 800mhz ram, even if it is named 5300/667

That shows me that this ram is only programmed to run at 667. Did you buy online, if so can you link me to the page for it?
    I bought it from a local store. Im gonna visit them tomorow or monday and raise some hell. In about 20 minutes im gonna get another stick of ram and well see if things improve. The other stick is allso DDR2 800(hope this one is relly 800) from that store but different make.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information