Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Ga-ma790gpt-ud3h

Default Ga-ma790gpt-ud3h

Hello all, I was directed to this board from someone on Tomshardware I got a little issue...

I am thinking about getting these
    GA-MA790GPT-UD3H
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6813128398

Mushkin 996652
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6820146868

I noticed some people in the Newegg reviews complaining mushkin and gigabyte not playing well, has anyone tried this combo?

I am really liking the board and newegg has a wicked cheap combo right now and the timings posted for that mushkin is pretty nice too... i am just kinda worried lol.

i did a quick search on this site and i noticed there isn' a whole lot of AMD here but it's worth a shot

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Ga-ma790gpt-ud3h

Mushkin works superb with Gigabyte boards, I have written a few reviews using them and have also used them in SEVERAL of my own personal builds and many others for clients.

Although I do not use AMD, I am sure you will be fine. Not to direct you away from us at all, but you may want to ask at the mushkin forums to be absolutely sure if those products will be trouble free. They will be glad to help you for sure and I am sure you will get a reply pretty quickly >>

Mushkin Enhanced Forums • Index page

Default Re: Ga-ma790gpt-ud3h

Sorry to tell you but I am having a hell of a time with this board, the RAID just does not work and crash Win XP and goes to a continues loop of rebooting.
    So far no answers from Gigabyte, I am considering return the board to Newegg and getting a Asus. I am just not getting support from Gigabyte tech support,

Watch out..

Thread Information