The banefit of increasing SB voltage is that SSD's have extremely high throughput. The AMD SB isn't very well tuned for SSD's and has to work its little arse off to maintain good throughput. In doing so, it in most cases comes up short on power. Adding SB voltage (just a small amount) has been known to help. It's also repeatable, ie if voltage is lowered again, performance drops, proving voltage makes a difference.

I will find a link to a good thread showing before and after with I think ATTO. The difference with more voltage is quite pronounced.

Definitely use HDDErase or as an alternative run the utulity "Secure Srase". This is a program downloaded similar to HDDErase (use HDDErase 3.3, if not working try 4.0) but SE needs a 32bit (must be 32 bit) Windows envoronment. The only way to run it without using a spare mechanical HDD to load Windows is to use the XP recovery console or the Vista/Win 7 Command Prompt option in the "Repair my Computer" menu, given to you when booting from the install media when Windows is already installed. The RAID utility writes garbage data as itssecure erase. The HDDErase and SE utilities both issue theactual ATA-SECURE_ERASE command, just flagging the block as completely clear. This is vital because "empty" for a SSD block is actually when the block is set to "1", the SE in a RAID BIOS will write a "0".

Keep an eye on your Writes. This is what concerns me. They are currently slower than a single X32/30GB Vertex/32GB Runcore (all the same hardware inside) should be.

Without doing a HDDErase/SE secure erase, the results won't show the true extent of how much they helped, but if you go into the BIOS now and set SB Voltage upward three ticks, then install and use RAIDxpert following the instructions to enable the RX disk cache, you will hopefully see an improvement in those sequential writes. The voltage tweak is well worth it, it's one of those "miracle settings" that can instantly fix some problems. If three ticks won't show a difference you can safely add another two ticks. AMD SB voltage is adjusted in tiny increments on most boards. If unsure, see how much one tick raises it and post here so I can advise you further to the safe limit.

I would also be interested to see what CrystalDiskMark gives for speeds as it also tests random performance. If random performance is good (4K read/write in a butterfly pattern, ATTO is only sequential) then any slow sequential write won't effect performance much, except in file copying.

I will post again when I find the thread concerning SB Voltage. It's quite the magic setting for AMD systems, even with one SSD sometimes.