Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3p rev 2.0

Default Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3p rev 2.0

I have the above board was trying to manually set the DRAM timing. I went to the MIT but I do not have a option for DRAM timing selectable. I have bios revision F12. Am I missing something. I wanted to be able to set my tras because of going to 8 gig of ram (4 x 2) and have read this needs to be increased for stability.
    thank you,

Chike is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3p rev 2.0

What do you have? High Speed DRAM DLL Settings?

I have attached a picture of my screenshot. I could not find any option that would allow me to change these settings.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>

Here is the bios screen before choosing the MIT which is posted above.

thank you,

Chike is offline Senior Member

Try pressing Ctrl+F1 in main BIOS screen which should then flash, and see if this give you any more options in MIT.
    What is the memoy model/part number, or if possible a link to ram specs on manufacturer web page.

That was it. Thank you.

I have Mushkin blackline 1066 memory. 4 gig kit. (2 x 2) I am planning to upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit and would like to bring my memory up to 8 gig.

thanks again.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

8GB is not suggested really, unless you HAVE to have it for something specific. If you do, then keep in mind you wont be running it at 1066Mhz.

Let us know if you need anymore help with setting up your memory

Thread Information