Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: GA-X58A-UD7 - * Official Thread *

Default Re: GA-X58A-UD7 - * Official Thread *

Hey everyone,

I'm back and I have a video review for all of you to watch. It's on the Indigo Xtreme. Let me know what you think and if you have a YouTube account, PLEASE Subscribe to our page as we're going to be doing a FULL REVIEW on our Mac Hak Pro !!!

YouTube - ReNuTechSolutions's Channel

It's the first video entitled: "FULL REVIEW: Indigo Xtreme - The NEW Thermal Compound KING !!!"

BTW, this Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) is SICK !!! If you guys want this ETI here's my link:

Indigo Xtreme for Intel Core i7 Processors (LGA1366 socket) : ReNuTech Solutions

BTW, I have it available for other chips out there, just let me know what you have and I'll get it for you. This truly is the best thing out there !!! Later...

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

I fully agree, usually a BB size amount is all you need. That's it... I'm still amazed at how Indigo Xtreme is working for us on our machine... You can't beat Metal (Processor Head - Intel i7 930) to Metal (ETI - Indigo Xtreme) to Metal (Water Block Plate - Koolance CPU-360) contact... We're grateful...

Hello everyone..

Does anybody know when an official stable (non beta) bios for the X58A-UD7 will be released? The current beta is F7x. What happens after F7z lol?

Any recommendations on which of the beta versions is the most stable and least buggy?

Thanks in advance..

Yes, the one that's not a Beta (F6)... Just messin'...

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Haha, I think F7zxy2 will be before final F7.

All of you using F6 waiting for F7 have missed out on some GREAT BIOSes, no need to wait grab the latest beta now!

Is there list somewhere of all compatible SSD for this motherboard? I've just recently purchased Corsair Force 3 but can't seem to make it work on GSATA3_6 or GSATA3_7. I've used these headers using HDD and it works fine. I know there is a current issue with the SSD but I'm just wondering if somebody has a list of those who have issues so that I or GA-X58A-UD7 users can avoid it. It's unfortunate that Gigabyte don't have this...

You have to contact the manufacturer to find out that information. I have SSD from OWC (Other World Computing) Mercury Extreme Pro 6G, (haven't installed it yet), but I contacted Gigabyte and they told me to contact the manufacturer of the SSD, so I did. The tech guys OWC told me that it's compatible with my GA-X58A-UD7 Ver. 1 Mobo. Again, contact the manufacturer who makes that SSD, then you'll know if it's really the Mobo or the SSD. Not every SSD will work with every Mobo. I hope mine works too when I get to that point in installing it. Hope that helps... :-)
    Last edited by PunkNugget; 06-28-2011 at 12:30 AM.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread Information