Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bios flash failed, Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Bios flash failed, Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2

Hey

Well the PCI Sata card has been shipped, I should receive it tomorrow =)
    But I have to work to 21:00 tomorrow. About this time + 2,5 hours, wherever you life :)

Thanks for checking!

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Wow, and my pc is bricked again :s
    This time I didn't do anything!

So Since saturday till 10 minuts ago the computer was working fine, everything worked!, well just great I was playing Team Fortress 2, then the game froze, couldn't do anything, so I hit the reset button on the computer.

Then this screens shows up right away after motherboard screen

Now I can't do anything on my pc, no F8, windows won't work either...
    I can enter the bios, but what the heck does this screen mean? It looks like a serious problem x.x... So I'm going to take out the videocard, bring the computer back all the way to the original state and hope that works...

Isn't the rule if you buy something on the internet you can return it within 8 days, or whait maybe that's only in the netherlands.

Ofcourse I don't want to return the whole computer, but only the motherboard and replace it with an other one....

Aah just great >.<, only problems with this thing

EDIT ---

Well I put back the pc to his original state without videocard and dvd burner back in the sata port.
    To bad, didn't help anything as accepted. I already mailed the webshop where I bought the pc.
    It just gives to many problems in less then a week time, this isn't normal :s
    I can't fix this all x.x aaaaaaah >.<
    Last edited by Chandd!; 12-08-2009 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandd! View Post

So Since saturday till 10 minuts ago the computer was working fine, everything worked!, well just great I was playing Team Fortress 2, then the game froze, couldn't do anything, so I hit the reset button on the computer.

I can enter the bios, but what the heck does this screen mean? It looks like a serious problem x.x... So I'm going to take out the videocard, bring the computer back all the way to the original state and hope that works...

Isn't the rule if you buy something on the internet you can return it within 8 days, or whait maybe that's only in the netherlands.

Ofcourse I don't want to return the whole computer, but only the motherboard and replace it with an other one....

Aah just great >.<, only problems with this thing

EDIT ---

Well I put back the pc to his original state without videocard and dvd burner back in the sata port.
    To bad, didn't help anything as accepted. I already mailed the webshop where I bought the pc.
    It just gives to many problems in less then a week time, this isn't normal :s
    I can't fix this all x.x aaaaaaah >.<
    yes you have 7 days to return and full refund for any item bought mail order,i remember another user who had the very same thing pop up on screen but i cant find the post on how he fixed it,i dont think its your mb i think its your graphics card,is it nvidia evga model??
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wazza300 View Post
    yes you have 7 days to return and full refund for any item bought mail order,i remember another user who had the very same thing pop up on screen but i cant find the post on how he fixed it,i dont think its your mb i think its your graphics card,is it nvidia evga model??
    Ok, that's a good thing. Then I'll do that, but I don't know if I can still do that when using the computer for the last couple of days. I thought the rule was you can only return it when not used. But I'll look it up on some sort of a law site xD

It's a Asus Radeon HD5850, but even with the card unplugged I can't see anything, i can't get into the bootmenu, or safe mode, I can't even start Q-flash. Only thing I can do is getting into the bios.

best thing to do is remove cmos battery again and leave out overnight then plug back in and try,also try holding front switch in and turn off psu switch keep front pc button held in for 20 seconds then try
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For now I'm going to whait for the response of the webshop.
    I mailed them with a big list of what's going on since day one I received the computer. I sended photo's with it, so tomorrow I will get an anwser of them.

And if it isn't under warrantee(seriously then I will be pissed!)... I will do everything to get them fix it! Well I'll just have to whait >.<

And otherwise maybe I should just get another mobo, this one caused me so many throubles!

From the build, to the bios and now this.. Well okay, I don't know if the last problem is the mobo's fault, but it sure does look like it.

--

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I'll let you know what the webshop answered

Quote Originally Posted by Chandd! View Post

I can enter the bios, but what the heck does this screen mean? It looks like a serious problem x.x... >.<
    I get those occasionally but usually after I hit F12 to select a boot device. If I hit F12 at the right time on the POST screen it won't happen and , IIRC, if I turn off the computer for ~10 minutes it will boot normally.

What kind of ram are you using? You might want to check it with memtest just to make sure.

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Quote Originally Posted by wazza300 View Post
    best thing to do is remove cmos battery again and leave out overnight then plug back in and try,also try holding front switch in and turn off psu switch keep front pc button held in for 20 seconds then try
    Why remove the CMOS battery? Shorting the jumper works fine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information