Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ga-ep35-ds3r help

Default ga-ep35-ds3r help

So basically i have a gigabyte ep35-ds3r board and a e8400 im trying to oc. I had this done and stable for about two weeks. now for some reason no matter what i change my bus speed to it remains at 333 and i can't get my processor above the stock speed of 3.0. I have read numerous forums, flashed bios, reset cmos. Don't really know what else to try and can't figure out what caused this to change. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Default Re: ga-ep35-ds3r help

Its so strange that i had it up to 3.6 stable and 400 bus speed for like a week and even passed stress tests. then the other day it reverted back and no matter what i input or what settings i change the bus speed will not register above 333. This is driving me insane lol.
    Last edited by ohboy45man; 12-17-2009 at 12:38 PM.

3.0 or 333 is the max OC due to your power supply, best not to OC in the first place, just in case. What are your computer specs? I might be able to figure out how you can fix it.

thermaltake power supply 650w
    wolfdale e8400 3.0 ghz
    2x2 gb corsair ram 800mhz
    evga 8800gts 512 ddr3
    gigabyte ep35-ds3r/ds3

ive tried many things, was hoping to run into someone that has had the same problem. its probably something obvious that im just not seeing. thinking maybe its my memory?
    Last edited by ohboy45man; 12-18-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information