Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: S/PDIF issues

Default S/PDIF issues

I have a EP45-UD3L with a EVGA GTX260 grafics card.

I want to have a HDMI run from my PC to my 50" plasma so i can either surf the web or play videos.

When i was using windows XP all was great but since i starting using windows 7 i can not get audio out of my TV.

EVGA says its the motherboard, but no one else has these issues that fit my application. Realtek looks like i'm getting a signal but still hear nothingo out of the TV.

Does anyone have any suggestion to go off of?
    GA-EP43-UD3L Rev#: 1.0 - F7
    http://www.ocztechnology.com/product...pc_4gb_edition
    EVGA GTX260
    Ultra X-Connect 500watt
    Raidmax Smilodon Case

MadMax2911 is offline Member

Default Re: S/PDIF issues

Since this is a older post I am assuming that you have solved your problem, otherwise I have a few suggestions. First of all you give us no clues as to your complete system specs and second you do not say if you did a complete format and fresh install of Win7 (I know XP and win 7 are not the same too so an upgrade install would not be possible). Thirdly it sounds like a driver issue.
    Max out
    BUILD #2 GA-EP45-DS3R [Rev1.0] BIOS Flashed F11e, CPU=INTEL Core2 Quad Q8200 Yorkfield-4M LGA 775 with Mugen2 cooler RAM= Mushkin 996599 link 2 x 2GB, Hard drive=WD 6400AAKS, DVD=HP dvd1160i OS=Win 7 SP1 64 bit Video=BFG 8800GTS OC edition CASE=Thermaltake Tsunami Dream P.S.=Antec TP3-650

Build #3 GA-EP45-UD3LR__rev 1.0__ BIOS F11, CPU Core2 Duo E8400 3.157GHz WMugen2 Cooler, Power Supply: Antec EA-500D 500 W, RAM: Corsair 2 GB Hard Drive: WD 160 GB OS: Win XP SP3 Video: MSI GTS450 2GB

Thread Information