Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleep problem with EP45-UD3L board....

Default Re: Sleep problem with EP45-UD3L board....

Quote Originally Posted by Chike View Post
    Guaranteed you have MCH Core option, they just don't all fit in one screen, keep pressing the down arrow key, you'll find it below, along with others.
    Please load optimized defaults in main BIOS screen before applying any changes.
    Strange thing you get BSOD with Performance Enhance standard and with turbo you don't, usualy it help things.
    Do you have XMP option? Try setting it to disable if you do.
    Please post those screen capture I asked for, they are assential for any further suggestion I will be able to make.
    I would be happy to post the screen captures if I could only load Easy Tuner...it shows in the process tab but won't open....

Chike:

Here are the settings in the Bios...
    Load line Calabration ( Disabled )
    CPU Vcore 1.3500V ( Auto )
    CPU Termination 1.200( Auto )
    CPU PLL 1.55V (Auto )
    CPU Reference .805V ( Auto )

MEM Core 1.100V ( Auto )
    MEM Reference 0.760V( Auto )
    ICH I/O 1.550V ( Auto )
    ICH Core 1.100 V ( Auto )

Dram Voltage 1.800 ( Auto )

Hope that info helps you help me....

Chike is offline Senior Member

Try increasing MCH Core up to 1.24v.
    Check PC Health status for actual ram voltage (can't tell what it is set to by auto otherwise)
    Do you have "Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.)" option in BIOS (just under Performance Enhance)?
    MemSet screen captures are needed, a link to ram specs on maufacturer page may also be helpful.

Try increasing MCH Core up to 1.24v.
    Check PC Health status for actual ram voltage (can't tell what it is set to by auto otherwise)
    Do you have "Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.)" option in BIOS (just under Performance Enhance)?
    MemSet screen captures are needed, a link to ram specs on maufacturer page may also be helpful.
    Here is the PC Health page:

VCore 1.332V
    DDR18V 1.904V
    +3.3V 3.360V
    +12V 12.112V
    Current System Temp. 30 C
    Current CPU Temp 23 C

Rest of the page is system fan speeds...and system warning settings...

By ram voltage I am guessing you don't have the XMP option in BIOS, 1.9 is usually applied instead of 1.8v as default.
    Have you tried increasing MCH Core yet?
    If you cannot post MemSet screens please post a link to ram specs.

By ram voltage I am guessing you don't have the XMP option in BIOS, 1.9 is usually applied instead of 1.8v as default.
    Have you tried increasing MCH Core yet?
    If you cannot post MemSet screens please post a link to ram specs.
    I am thwarted at every corner....I have PNY DDR-2 800MGH..memory...I went to their website and no specs are available....so I don't have the specs and their tech support is automated and no specs available....should I replace the memory with another brand????? Could the solution possibly be that simple??? Good grief why does everything need to be so complicated?
    I have not increased the MCH core as of yet..and If I do how much to start with as it is currently 1.10 according to the bios...

You can start with 1.15v (first available increment I think) but likely need 1.2-1.24v, I'd try 1.26v too if less doesn't solve the problem.
    Judging by the temps you posted your case has good air flow so it sould not be a problem.

Things are just complicated some times, you might had better luck with 2x2GB kit, but not guaranteed

You can start with 1.15v (first available increment I think) but likely need 1.2-1.24v, I'd try 1.26v too if less doesn't solve the problem.
    Judging by the temps you posted your case has good air flow so it sould not be a problem.

Things are just complicated some times, you might had better luck with 2x2GB kit, but not guaranteed
    I'll give it a shot the case has 6 120 MM fans, plus a CPU fan and a PS fan and a seperate Video card fan....the temps better be cool case is a Cooler Master CM690...I will re PM you with the results...what about the bios update to F8???

Please post results here.

Please post results here.
    Ok, I upped the memory voltage all the way to 1.24 Volts in steps as permitted by the bios, with no resolution to the original problem...Had some unusual behavior though....If I put the box into S3 slep mode and immediately woke it up all was fine...but if I waited say 10min and then tried it went into a boot up cycle where the fans ran for 6 to 10 secs and then stopped and restarted...If I shut the PS off completely then it would reboot after about 3 minutes and go to the resume window screen...I have no idea what to try next as I can't get the G6 Easy tune program to run at all....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information