Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random system restart and shut down

Default Re: Random system restart and shut down

ok..sure.

thank you

hi,
    today afternoon some time the system suddenly shut downed. Actually i switched on the system and went to office ,while coming back only the ups was working.There was no power to monitor or cpu.It was like its completely switched off. and i checked in apc software ,and there was no power problem in the afternoon. and just now i switched off the ups and switched on again and the system started working(as usual,as i told the symptoms before).Is there any modifications i need to do to make my system work proper.Please help.

Thank you

hi,
    yesterday my pc was shut downed for couple of times.Then i changed the
    qpi voltage to 1.250000 after that my pc started as normal.But after some time it again got shut downed.Then when i switched of the ups and started again system was not at all starting.I connected the smps and monitor directly to switchboard it started working.So for checking i connected the speaker to ups and started the ups,when it got started the power was not coming to the speaker,when it goto battery(normally goto battery for a while during start-up) the speaker light came ,but when the ups properly started the speaker stopped working.So now the everything works only when the ups is in battery back-up.I had mentioned before that i got a problem in ups first.I just informed the technicians.Is this the problem with ups or because of qpi voltage changing?
    regards,
    _thebAdOne_

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information