Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Weird GA-EP43-UD3L Issues

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Weird GA-EP43-UD3L Issues

Great to hear your customers are happy now too!

We are happy to help! Stop in anytime if you have any other issues and we will try out best to help you get them sorted out.

Cool Re: Weird GA-EP43-UD3L Issues

Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop links to videos of this computer. And also around that time that I was seeking for your help. I was my project it falling apart. The voices in my head used to say "Creating a custom case and the pc giving problems. Oh No"

YouTube - HAF 932 "Alien Blood"

YouTube - HAF 932 "Alien Blood" on Video w/ Green Leds

See you guys around!
    Last edited by KakoNegro; 05-15-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KakoNegro View Post
    Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop links to videos of this computer. And also around that time that I was seeking for your help. I was my project it falling apart. The voices in my head used to say "Creating a custom case and the pc giving problems. Oh No"

YouTube - HAF 932 "Alien Blood"

YouTube - HAF 932 "Alien Blood" on Video w/ Green Leds

See you guys around!
    Pretty cool I likey
    CPU: Intel Xeon X3220
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L
    Memory: 8GB PC2-8500 OCZ2G10664GK
    Graphics Card: BFG Geforce GTX 260 OC
    Hard Drive: WD500GB
    Power Supply: Corsair HX620
    Case: Antec
    CPU cooling: Tuniq Tower 120
    Monitor: Acer H233H

Thanks!

Now the question of the day. What can be sweet video card for this motherboard. AM looking above 1 GB. And the chipset in this board it is towards Nvidia ot ATI? Right now I have a 8800GTs and I can see that am missing a lot of details in my newer games
    Last edited by KakoNegro; 05-15-2010 at 06:45 PM.

You can use ATI or Nvidia for this board, either one is fine.

How much are you wanting to spend, and which brand do you like best?

Case looks good, nice paint job too!

For the questions that you are asking me that I have a wide choice also depending your pockets. like 250.00 so far. Unless there it is something better that it is worth get it just for few bucks more. 280-290.00. Now, brands! I don't know. So far I had EVGA and BFG and so far my BFG had less numbers than my EVGA and feels stronger. Both were 8800 512MB.

And thanks for the complement. I won over a month a cooling kit and am still waiting on it. It is coming from England. But then the volcano made it worst. No I have to wait longer. That sucks

Ahh well sounds like you like Nvidia, hopefully some of our Nvidia users will give you some suggestions to help you along then!

Sorry, I only know ATI based cards myself, so I can't really be of much help on which Nvidia cards are best in that price range.

Maybe you could make a thread in this section that way more people would see you are looking for advice on a graphics card to purchase:
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f21/

Cool, what kinda cooling kit did you win? And how did you win it, was it a case modding contest or something else?

Sucks you have to wait so long!! Should be coming soon now though right since the Volcano stuff has cleared up?

I got these cards for free. So I don't have no preference. But I would like card to be almost trouble free.

Well I suggest ATI cards of course, Sapphire 4890 is a great choice for the 48xx series, review in my signature if you are interested.

5770 for midrange 5xxx series, average price is $150-180, or 5870 if you want to spend a bit more $380-480, or 5850 is a nice middle of the road in the 58xx series for $100-320.

I actually just recieved a Gigabyte 5870 SOC (GV-R587SO-1GD) which I will be reviewing soon, it seems like a great card and I have been a Sapphire only fan for the longest time.

Of course those cost a bit more, $499, but you said price isn't too much of a worry for you. If you dont want to speed $300+ you may want to look at 5770's, maybe even 5830's as they are $220-250

As for Nvidia, you will have to ask or wait for others to help with that because I don't have a clue which models are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Well I suggest ATI cards of course, Sapphire 4890 is a great choice for the 48xx series, review in my signature if you are interested.

5770 for midrange 5xxx series, average price is $150-180.
    Wild looking rig. I went through 6 BFG 8800's before I went back to ATI. I was experiencing hangs on an hourly basis. I even ditched my Nforce chipset. My XFX 5770 has never locked up even once. I really put it through some grueling hours of gaming and am continually amazed at how stable it is.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information