Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: GV-R587UD-1GD Problems

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GV-R587UD-1GD Problems

Ohh sorry, ya not sure how you would go about measuring like that without the heatsink. You'd need a small waterblock or something installed on the card while you measured

If you find a mod image for your exact PCB then you wouldn't need to, just do the mod and then put the heatsink back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ohh sorry, ya not sure how you would go about measuring like that without the heatsink. You'd need a small waterblock or something installed on the card while you measured

If you find a mod image for your exact PCB then you wouldn't need to, just do the mod and then put the heatsink back on.
    The card is such a poor overclocker that it would require so much voltage that I should invest in a powerful water cooling system. With the slider all the way to right (OC Guru) it doesn't get past 950 MHz Furmark stable. I would rather invest my money in a new mobo and cpu

Hi,

BIOS F8 is out.

Brad

I bought recently this card. I read through this forum but cant change the voltage of this card. I can push up the core mhz up to 950 now, but no further without a little volt. Tried F6 bios with the newest (1.22) OC Guru, but i think i need the older version for volt adjust, BTW i tried changing it through bios mod, but no luck. I got the F8 by factory, but flashed the F6, then F8 again when saw its not helping. Any help pls?

I'm watching this thread but if its more easy then my email: zozzhun@gmail.com

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information