Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Aftermark Cooler

Default Re: Best Aftermark Cooler

Quote Originally Posted by warren300 View Post
    the cost of the new noctua you could buy a swiftech apogee extreme cpu waterblock,and pick up a cheap 240 radiator off ebay n a decent pump,it wouldnt cost much more and youd have better cooling and it wouldnt fill your case full of heatsink
    Yeah very true and if you have a nice looking MB and ram then it wouldn't pay to hide it under this suitcase size cooler, but water makes me nervous cos I've never used and a little scared to try.

Quote Originally Posted by ppuff View Post
    Yeah very true and if you have a nice looking MB and ram then it wouldn't pay to hide it under this suitcase size cooler, but water makes me nervous cos I've never used and a little scared to try.
    ive never tried a watercooled setup either,i bought a coolit domino and the cpu hose snapped off completely as i was installing it,luckily no water went into my case,the corsair h50 is much tougher unit it has metal barbs unlike coolits plastic ones,id still go for a custom watercooled set up though there much better quality and performance
    Gigabyte ex58-ud5 f12 bios
    Intel i7 920 d0 @3.8ghz 24/7-normal cpu voltage 1.18750v/c1e/turbo/multi threading enabled
    Ocz reaper DDR3 PC3-14400 (1800MHz) 3x2gb (OCZ3RPR1800LV6GK) 8-8-8-24-1t-@1.64v-1.3qpi
    Thermolab Baram cpu cooler
    Dual Boot
    1xsamsung 750gb hard drive-win7 ultimate 64
    1xsamsung 750gb hard drive-windows xp pro 32
    Ati x1950 pro gpu
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    1050w psu
    Nzxt lexa case
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3w377.jpg <=3.8ghz overclock template

glad that you got no water in your system. That is the stuff that I'm worried about: water + expensive electronics = :(

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Water cooling is great, if you have the money!

I advise if you do have the money, and want to look into water cooling, to please look around at the guides on forums such as Overclock.net or XtremeSystems.org and build your own cooling system instead of buying a "Kit"

Of course it will cost a little more, but it will look and perform so much better. You wont regret the extra $$ spent doing it the right way, trust me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information