Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: i7 930 / UD7 Overclocking advice

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: i7 930 / UD7 Overclocking advice

It's all good about the announcement! I know not many people notice it, took me a few days, but I knew the issue anyway from PM's we had discussed in regards to forum changes and issues.

Ya I try to make my rounds at a few forums each day, when time permits of course (They keep me very busy here sometimes!)

I'll keep you guys posted on any updates to this, hopefully I will hear something back this week on it.

Ive waited long enough so another week is all good :)

Thanks for your understanding, they are busy guys this month so I knew it would not be a quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Thanks for your understanding, they are busy guys this month so I knew it would not be a quick fix.
    No need to thank me, its you taking the time to help :)

Well I do appreciate you guys patience, sometimes users just can't wait and get upset when there is not an immediate or quick fix.

So again, thanks to everyone for waiting. Hopefully I should hear something back this week, if not I will for sure inquire on the testing next Monday but I expect I should hear something sometime this week.

If users dont want to wait to get a stable setup, then they should stick to the standard setup.

Its the same with graphic cards, see so many people moan with new beta drivers having bugs, if thats the case why dont they stick with the standard drivers? Because they want extra performance. Goes hand in hand, dont get me wrong it can be frustrating but as its a new board i knew before i got it their would be some bugs to iron out.

Have thought of a new feature for the next bios, having the warning screen as an option "enable/disable" theres a quick fix lol

Ya that would be nice, but wouldn't help users with actual failures. I do suppose it could be useful though, but I wouldn't have it enabled (Disabled I suppose I mean) ever because I am always testing various things. I suppose those who get stable and never go back in the BIOS though it could help, or with issues like this.

Well what about a code to at least tell us what area to look in to find the problem?

Its like.... "computer says no" but doesnt tell you why lol

This is not an issue with stability- although it does seem yo be bclck dependent. My work is the result of continuous testing over the past 5 weeks with many different parts and configurations.

I have has this rig fail at stock settings- to hit c1 again after post beep.I am not sure if this is separate issue to the random fans powering off cold boot warning issue.

I note we have same psu.

Don't forget the op has a room mate with the same issue

what USB peripherals do you have?

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information