Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion, sticky thread for Gigabyte VGA Bios Flash Program for Gigabyte Videocards

Default Re: Suggestion, sticky thread for Gigabyte VGA Bios Flash Program for Gigabyte Videoc

Almost guessed. Thought it would end u p, but was e d. And I have no ties to army.

But to slightly touch the OP, there are stickies for latest BIOS, how to flash, and latest utilities. Motherboard oriented now, but the powers that be could possibly augment those lists, if the cause is deemed worthy?

Default Re: Suggestion, sticky thread for Gigabyte VGA Bios Flash Program for Gigabyte Videoc

Thank you for working on this. The best solution would be to have the web pages on the Gigabyte website take you to the proper page. That smiling man annoyed me since he led me to something unusable. A sticky would be good but then they may change the web address and then it would not be helpful.

P.S. I cannot part without mentioning two sayings I remember:

"Spring Loaded in the Dumb Position." That is for anyone who is always asking questions and keeping you from getting out of there.

The last one is:

"The only valid excused absence will be for death in the family. And then only when it is your own."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information