Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: X58A UD7 M.I.T bios reset.

Default Re: X58A UD7 M.I.T bios reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ahh well maybe auto/XMP choose different QPI/Vtt amounts before?

Seems odd, but I suppose it could happen.

So everything working smoothly now?

Man, your avatar cracks me up every time I look at it :)
    or the Mb had some sort of Power/flow fault .. will never no. At moment mate running all fine and done a few cold boots,But i have been though this before, if i get no Issues after 2 days , the problem was the Mb.. i am a bit reluctent of Plugging the RE2 in though..

Grrr taking the Ultra 120 cooler off the Mb while in the Mb packaging tray i forgot to lift the Board and get the backing plates running Sd i7 cooler now , looks like back up there Mon morning to get plates, Scan would of not Processed Rma yet so i have a good chance. .

that Avatar is just how i fell Now lol ..
    Gigabyte X58A-UD7 (Rev 1),980x ,True Ultra-120 eXtreme Rev.C,FM122 Cpu Fan,Dominator GT 6GB Air flow pro+fan , GTX 480, Prelude XFI, Corsair 850Hx CoolerMaster 830

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Ahh! Hope you can get your backplate!!

It's funny for sure, still laughing! Did you make that, or is it from a movie or something?

Your not wrong , messing with Mb out of case i always use the Mb tray they come in if they have one, i even thought i better get them, then i remembered coming off Motorway ..

The Pic is Marty Feldman , you no Young Frankenstein ect Marty Feldman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at my profile one lol .
    Gigabyte X58A-UD7 (Rev 1),980x ,True Ultra-120 eXtreme Rev.C,FM122 Cpu Fan,Dominator GT 6GB Air flow pro+fan , GTX 480, Prelude XFI, Corsair 850Hx CoolerMaster 830

Hopefully they are slow and your board is still there! I'd call in first thing Monday morning, before you go there, that way you can catch them if they are shipping out right then.

Ahh, I thought it looked kinda familiar! Ron I know for sure :)

Scan are not far from me mate , i will go direct from work when they open.. they no me now, in the last week they swapped Psu , mem and the Ud7 , one even remembers my Postcode, they may even offer me a Job lol ..

Ron is King mate, there is a life story film about him, worth a watch that.. Makes me laugh that guy..

I'd call as soon as they open, you might miss them shipping stuff out in the morning.

i might camp out night before lol .. unbelievable forgetting them dam brackets.. i want 10c cooler on idle back.. will sort it mate .. at least if there is a cpu issue i can remove dead easy, will be surprised if problem was cpu though ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information