Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nvlddmkm.sys dead screen

Default Re: nvlddmkm.sys dead screen

ok if i get brand new can i test the system with software ???

any gpu testing program, furmark ect in overclocking/monitoring tools on main page
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok look wazza today i turn pc on i get nvlddmkm.sys bluescreen so i turn it off and then turn it on and its disapear (nvlddmkm.sys i mean)

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

This is a driver issue or a faulty card, most likely a driver issue.

If you remove the Nvidia drive and use only windows driver you will see you do not get this BSOD

ok i will give a try
    but i have a quistion for you why its happen to me sometimes its so difficult to figure out the problem (psu ,cpu ,graphic card , memory.......)????????????????

can some on give me answer????????? any help

GFX Card/Driver only causes this. Of course if your NB is overheating or if your memory or overclock or settings are not correct they could also cause this by corrupting the drivers

i have p35ds3l gigabyte and the nb temp at 46 c- 50 c could it be coruppted and no overclock on my system all at auto
    so today i replace the card with brand new 8400 gs forsa and again before the sys load ,i got bsod vlddmkm.sys so its not a graphic card issues mybe i thinks its uncompitible between microsoft windows and nvidia driver :((((((((((((((((((((( iam dead to know what is the problem
    the wierd thing that am playing command and conquer for 3 hours without break and all goes fine without freaze or crash or something eles its happeen to me just at windows loading its so wierd mybe the aero is pain the system at stratup it happen sometime not every single day that is the problem that you cant figure out what is going on so when i see the problem and prepare my self to test my parts then the problem dissapear and all goes fine
    damn its like ghost that treat me and dont want from me to fix my problem
    Last edited by gasan; 07-03-2010 at 12:05 AM.

There are various posts throughout the internet for this issue. It affects BOTH Nvidia and ATI. Here's a quote from one of my posts...

Error - Driver Stopped Responding And Recovered (ATI) or Display Driver nvlddmkm stopped responding (Nvidia) – Do any type of search on these errors and you will get hundreds of hits, even here. This issue started out in Vista and is now seen in Windows 7. As you see, it affects both card manufactures. There are many theories on the causes, as well as solutions, to this problem, but no singular fix seems to work for all. While one fix might work for some, others find they don't work at all. I will however suggest you look at…

-a- Overclocking – If your system is over clocked, chances are that you card is as well. Or, you may be simply overclocking the card by itself. Either way, back off and see what happens.

-b- Overheating – The card could simply be overheating from a faulty or low running fan, to the thermo past on the heat sink wearing out or being inadequate for the job. Inspect the video card and insure everything is in good working order and that there are no loose parts.

-c- Case Cooling – If your case is small and cramped or has inadequate ventilation or fans, well, not only will the case get hot, but so will the components inside, including the CPU and GPU, which puts out enough heat on their own!!! Plus overclocking also causes heat!!! Something to think about.

-d- Power supply - Many of today's GPU's require at least a 450 watt power supply. Is your the power supply adequate for the job? Check with the card manufacture. Also, If the card requires a power connection (4-pin connector) double check to make sure it's connected!

Outside of the above mentioned steps, the best way to go about this one unfortunately is through trial and error. However there have been quite a few people, including me, who have reported that replacing the video card solved the problem. Again, something to think about.
    Tips on Troubleshooting Game Issues - Windows 7 Forums - Scroll down to "Other Helpful info…."
    - My System Specs -
    GA-X58A-UD5 MB (F6 bios)
    Core i7-950 @ 3.8GHz Processor
    Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler
    6 gig Corsair Dominator - TR3X6G1600C8D
    ATI Radeon HD6950 2Gig Video Card
    Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro Souncard
    Antec Signature SG-850 PS
    Cooler Master HAF X
    Win7 Ult x64

That driver does not affect ATI, it is a Nvidia only driver, so only users with Nvidia cards or drivers installed would be affected. Just a FYI

Try a ATI card instead gasan, and use driver cleaner or sweeper to remove the Nvidia drivers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information