Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: nvlddmkm.sys dead screen

Default Re: nvlddmkm.sys dead screen

i have another quistion if i test my pc with IntelBurnTest (new software) for about 100 test and the result was ok without freeze and crash and at the end it told me that you have seccusfully test.
    does it mean that's all ok with 100 pass test
    the system without overclock and all bios setting at defualt factory
    can someone give me advice

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

That depends on what settings you had the program set to, show us a pic if you are unsure

i set on intel burn all at high and put 100 pass test and all of them passed without freeze so its so wierd that today my friend told me that he put the pc on sleep mode and when he turned on his windows showed up but freeze (the mouse and the kyeboard freeze ) its so wierd that i test it with memtest for 10 pass and then test it with intelburn for 100 pass and without freeze what it could be and its not freeze on safe mode he told me that suddenly will freeze with no cause

All at high? YOu mean max Memory? If so then ya that is stable for sure, 100 passes is a LOT!

yes all at high and i run the occt and benchmark 2003 and all at high details so why sometimes my pc friend get freeze so i htink its not problem with hardware its problem with software like i think he needs a hotfix or something (correct me if iam wrong)

My system is a Asus P6X58D-E Motherboard, Intel i7 950 Prosessor and Nvidia GTX 480 Videocard.

I was able to install the newest nvidia drivers before but since i tryd to play yesterday everytime i install nvidia grapich driver and restart my pc, The Welcome screen welcomes me with a Blue screen of Death with the exact same nvlddmkm.sys problem, i have looked up for a solution and found one wich is working but very bad, and that it Copying the nvlddmkm.sys file from another good working nvidia videocard included pc, and the best is the from the same edition of the gpu so GTX 480, and paste the (working) nvlddmkm.sys to your C:/Windows/System32/drivers/nvlddmkm.sys. Now restart again and the Blue screen is gone. BUT I CAN ONLY SELECT REOLUTION 1600X1200 while i have a Full HD LCD wich needs to support 1920x1080, And moving icons or pages on the destkop are also some slower. Well This is a realy messed up solution, Does anyone have a better idea ?. now what i know is that this is just a nvlddmkm.sys bug.

Greats
    DarkForceX
    Last edited by DarkForceX; 07-12-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information