Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Raid 1 after OS is installed?




  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by bogster View Post
    Hi Sergio, nice to meet you. :)
    Lsdmeasap has been helping me tweak my troublesome motherboard and ram combination.
    But we cannot seem to get it stable.

    I am having difficulty understanding your instructions Sergio, below is what i think i understand so far, correct me if i'm wrong (Lsdmeasap feel free to interject):

    Thanks for Your Patience.
    T.
    Hey there ! no problems lets go slow, keep in mind ECOS will never boot at 1,35 rated on the EP45T as its DDR3 designed for newer chipsets, so we need to tweak ;)

    Tell me what speed are you runing ? and its a Q9450 right ? ge me on my msn: andressergio@hotmail.com

    Cheers
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    Hey there ! no problems lets go slow, keep in mind ECOS will never boot at 1,35 rated on the EP45T as its DDR3 designed for newer chipsets, so we need to tweak ;)

    Tell me what speed are you runing ? and its a Q9450 right ? ge me on my msn: andressergio@hotmail.com

    Cheers
    Sergio
    Hi Sergio,
    Yes it is a Q9450 @ 2.66 on FSB 1,333.
    I will msn you when i am not working, will be in a day or so.

    Speak soon,
    T.
    Last edited by bogster; 09-17-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    • MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-USB3P / Bios F2D.
    • RAM: G.SKILL F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO.
    • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 / XigmaTek HDT-S1283.
    • GPU: MSI NVIDIA 8800GT OC 512MB G92 / Arctic-Cooling Accelero S1 heatsink / Arctic-Cooling Turbo Module.
    • HDs: 1x Samsung 840 PRO 128GB SSD / 2x Samsung HD103SJ SpinPoint F3 1TB (Raid 01)
    • DVD: Lite-On DVDRW IHAS424.
    • AUDIO: EMU 0404 PCI.
    • PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 650w.
    • CASE: Lian Li PC-60FNB / C-02B (CD-ROM Bezel Kit).
    • OS 01: Windows XP Pro 32bit / OS 02: Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by bogster View Post
    Hi Sergio,
    Yes it is a Q9450 @ 2.66 on FSB 1,333.
    I will msn you when i am not working, will be in a day or so.

    Speak soon,
    T.
    ok mate i wait for ya. easier for me to help on msn

    cheers all
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  4. #54
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Thanks for stopping in Sergio!
    pleased to mate still waiting for him to catch me on msn

    he has very low volts overall

    cheers mate !
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    37

    Cool Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by andressergio View Post
    pleased to mate still waiting for him to catch me on msn

    he has very low volts overall

    cheers mate !
    Sergio
    Hi Lsdmeasap,
    Here is the latest.
    I have been on MSN with Sergio, who is a very nice fellow indeed.
    He has helped me get my CPU upto 3.2, with the all the associated tweaks!
    Have passed Linx on this also, so all seems good right now.

    Thanks again Lsdmeasap, I have learned form you both,
    and more importantly, my PC is working lol!
    Just need to see how it runs over time, maybe a week or more of normal use, to be sure its stable.

    Will report back soon.

    Thanks guys :)
    • MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-USB3P / Bios F2D.
    • RAM: G.SKILL F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO.
    • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 / XigmaTek HDT-S1283.
    • GPU: MSI NVIDIA 8800GT OC 512MB G92 / Arctic-Cooling Accelero S1 heatsink / Arctic-Cooling Turbo Module.
    • HDs: 1x Samsung 840 PRO 128GB SSD / 2x Samsung HD103SJ SpinPoint F3 1TB (Raid 01)
    • DVD: Lite-On DVDRW IHAS424.
    • AUDIO: EMU 0404 PCI.
    • PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 650w.
    • CASE: Lian Li PC-60FNB / C-02B (CD-ROM Bezel Kit).
    • OS 01: Windows XP Pro 32bit / OS 02: Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by bogster View Post
    Hi Lsdmeasap,
    Here is the latest.
    I have been on MSN with Sergio, who is a very nice fellow indeed.
    He has helped me get my CPU upto 3.2, with the all the associated tweaks!
    Have passed Linx on this also, so all seems good right now.

    Thanks again Lsdmeasap, I have learned form you both,
    and more importantly, my PC is working lol!
    Just need to see how it runs over time, maybe a week or more of normal use, to be sure its stable.

    Will report back soon.

    Thanks guys :)
    thanks for ya word mate i'm glad to help

    cheers !!!
    Sergio
    ASUS M5G BIOS 1001
    I3570K@ 5GHz Offset +0.25 On Water LLC 75%
    2x4Gb Team X@ 2600 10-12-12-22 1T
    2x Intel SSD 520 120GB SataIII
    2x F3's 1TB RAID0
    SLI EVGA GTX680@ +195 + 545
    CORSAIR AX1200
    CROSSOVER 27Q
    Coolermaster HAF X




  8. #58
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Great to hear things are moving along now! Thanks Sergio!!!

    Once you get settle in please post me your final BIOS settings so I can see where my suggestions were off for future reference, thanks!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    37

    Red face Re: Raid 1 after OS is installed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Great to hear things are moving along now! Thanks Sergio!!!

    Once you get settle in please post me your final BIOS settings so I can see where my suggestions were off for future reference, thanks!
    Sure thing, that is my intention, just making sure it is stable over a long period of time first,
    then will report back .
    Been struggling without Internet for the past day or so, it keeps going down for hours at a time .

    (Sergio, will catch you on MSN soon mate)
    • MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-USB3P / Bios F2D.
    • RAM: G.SKILL F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO.
    • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 / XigmaTek HDT-S1283.
    • GPU: MSI NVIDIA 8800GT OC 512MB G92 / Arctic-Cooling Accelero S1 heatsink / Arctic-Cooling Turbo Module.
    • HDs: 1x Samsung 840 PRO 128GB SSD / 2x Samsung HD103SJ SpinPoint F3 1TB (Raid 01)
    • DVD: Lite-On DVDRW IHAS424.
    • AUDIO: EMU 0404 PCI.
    • PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 650w.
    • CASE: Lian Li PC-60FNB / C-02B (CD-ROM Bezel Kit).
    • OS 01: Windows XP Pro 32bit / OS 02: Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •