Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bsod ga-p55a-ud7

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Bsod ga-p55a-ud7

See my guide here for flashing/loading optimized/clearing CMOS with RAID arrays
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/bios...h-guide-27576/

You will be fine as long as after you clear the CMOS you are sure to go back into the BIOS and set RAID and then reboot back to the BIOS and move your array to the top of the hard drive boot priority - before loading windows again.

alternety is offline Member

I really don't believe that the BIOS is the key to the problem. I rather believe it happened at the OS level.

I have built a disk that will boot standalone and provides tools to look at things. As far as the BIOS is concerned, everything is fine. When I use the tools in the standalone CD, I can see and copy the contents of the missing hard drive array. At some point in poking around I believe I saw something say the disk was not bootable. I could make a backup of the disk, but when I tried to reload that image I rather suspect I would be back where I am now - unbootable.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

I replied to you here
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/raid...ppeared-40534/

Since you can see and access things in a boot cd in the array it is fine, you just need to setup the BIOS correctly then so windows can load properly.

Set RAID, and reboot to the BIOS and then go into advanced BIOS section and at the top enter Hard Disk Boot Priority and move your array to the top

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information