Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GA-MA770T-UD3P new BIOS update to support Logitech USB keyboard?

Default GA-MA770T-UD3P new BIOS update to support Logitech USB keyboard?

Hi:

I recently purchased a Logitech illuminated keyboard and the F keys don`t work during bootup on my GA-MA770T-UD3P board. I have F2 BIOS installed now. Is there a newer version of this BIOS that will support these type keyboards?

Thanks for any replies.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: GA-MA770T-UD3P new BIOS update to support Logitech USB keyboard?

Did you enabled USB Keyboard and Legacy keyboard in the Integrated Peripherals section of the BIOS yet?

You may need to use a PS/2 keyboard to do so if you cannot access the BIOS.

What revision is your board? It will be printed on the bottom of the PCB near the PCI/PCIE corner

F2 is a very old BIOS, so you may want to update, and that will probably fix this. Latest current and suggested BIOS is F11A, it will include all previous fixes and improvements.

Rev 1.1 BIOS page
    GA-MA770T-UD3P (rev. 1.1) - GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS

Rev. 1.0 BIOS page
    GA-MA770T-UD3P (rev. 1.0) - GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS

Please use Qflash to update your BIOS, DO NOT USE @BIOS, here is a guide
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ash-guide.html

Also, when in Qflash Disable Keep DMI Data, if it is there, use PgUp/PgDn keys to enable it

Thread Information