Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller - This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Default Re: Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller - This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Quote Originally Posted by alexfeldmann View Post
    Please teach me how can I enable XHCI Workaround in BIOS. I could not see anything like this in the BIOS Setup. Thanks for your kind attention.
    It's gotta be XHCI hand-off. Enable it. Also update the BIOS with @BIOS.

alexfeldmann is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Renesas Electronics USB 3 Host Controller - This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Recep Baltas View Post
    It's gotta be XHCI hand-off. Enable it. Also update the BIOS with @BIOS.
    I have the latest (F5) BIOS update. And there is no XCHI option at all. I saw the conversation about the beta-BIOS, but I only have doubts about using non-official updates. And I can not find those beta-updates in Gigabyte's site, what makes me more unlikely to use them. And, worse, the Brazilian Gigabyte site is poor. And the global Gigabyte site does not show any beta-updates for any BIOS. Do you have any clue? Thanks for your kind attention.

F5 is the latest bios. try updating your reneses driver from x-drivers.

alexfeldmann is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Recep Baltas View Post
    F5 is the latest bios. try updating your reneses driver from x-drivers.
    Thanks again for your kindness. Unfortunately, going to x-drivers I could notice that I already have the latest Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 NEC controller drivers. I only did not have the latest NEC USB 3.0 Host Controller Utility, which I downloaded and installed. But, alas, that utility shows the same message: "host controller not found". For me, this means that my NEC USB 3.0 onboard chipset is completely dead. It is undoubtely onboard, as I could see it with a magnifying glass without any signal of "temperature rise" or any burns around. The mobo is clean as new. The conclusion is quite obvious: my dealer sold me a mobo refused for vending at the so called "first world". And, as my dealer is by now out of business permanently (the shop's owner is actually deceased), my only remedy is running after Gigabyte.

Anyway, thanks for your kind help. Happy New Year. All the best.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information