Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: **Calling all X58A-UD5/UD7**OWNERS!! Please Help Make Database of OCs!!

Default **Calling all X58A-UD5/UD7**OWNERS!! Please Help Make Database of OCs!!

Ok so here we go. I am compiling a database of UD5/UD7 overclocks Both Revisions 1 and 2, Owners from XS, OCN, TT, and hopefully others will post their OCing results by filling out the form and then the data will be automatically added to the google spreadsheet!

here is what I need from you:

Step #1: Please Make a post with A CPU-Z validation link AND a full filled out template of your settings you can find the example template/post here: Overclock.net - Overclocking.net - View Single Post - * The "Official" Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5/UD7 Owner's Club *

Step #2: Please fill out this Google Spreadsheet Form!, by filling out this form you are automatically added to spreadsheet/database, also use the post link from Step#1 and make sure you copy it to the form where is asks for link of validation, that way if someone wants to take a closer look they can!: https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...ZXJLcUE6MQ&ifq

Step #3 : You are almost all done you can view your addition tot he spreadsheet here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CK2ot_MM

Thank you for all your hard work! I am doing this because I love these boards, and I want to see everyone's awesome overclocks!
    As time goes on feel free to post more than once, just don't do it every time you OC just every time you reach a goal.
    Last edited by sin0822; 11-19-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Thread Information