Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Toy X58A-UD5 Rev 2.0

Default Re: New Toy X58A-UD5 Rev 2.0

yea those 300 dollar OCZ units suck. you need a nice SS with r402a or r507 is more mainstream. Get a person on forums to build you one. I got mine from chilly1 at XS back in the day i got it for $300 and it woudl take my power hungry P4 to 5.3ghz@-51c full load OCed, and that thing put out as much or more TDP than current i7 900 series. Power leakage was terrible too.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

I just paid $728 for a custom one for Sdumper on OCN, can hold 300W load @ -38C
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 12-03-2010 at 01:56 PM.

not bad, but yea the price has really gone up, i regret letting mine go, i still have my pics, such as my avatar on other forums is an old P4 i flossed up that is 5mins into start up, temp had already gone down to -54c and it was great. So much moisture in my air!

LSDMEASAP is it r402a or r507? Also what does the control + f1 thing do i just tried it I don't see anything different, maybe I am just not looking hard enough?

I know there is a nice one for sale for $400 OBO right now on XS, if anyone is interested let me know and I can tell you more if you don't have access to the FS section there.

Not sure what's in mine, I'd have to dig up the specs he sent me, it's this one here
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=261181

Control + F1 makes the screen flash, you must push it on the MAIN page, then you go into various sections and you will find hidden BIOS settings.

There isn't many hidden ones on X58, Spread Spectrum (Mit main overclock page), and USB Resume (Power page) is the only ones I think.

oh ok i was wondering where spread spectrum was, i thought they disabled it by default, is this incorrect?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information