Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Can't install Realtek Network drivers on GA-X58A-UD3R

Default Can't install Realtek Network drivers on GA-X58A-UD3R

Every time i try to install the latest Realtek network drivers released on the 22nd of Feb, i have to go to safe mode and rollback to the previous drivers, am i the only one who has this issue?

I never had this issue with any other Realtek network drivers.

SolidBladez is offline Member

Default Re: Can't install Realtek Network drivers on GA-X58A-UD3R

Is this through Realtek or another site (ex: station-drivers)? I am currently using version 7.41.216.2011 and haven't had any issues.

What OS do you have and have you tried uninstalling through Add/Remove Programs?

Quote Originally Posted by SolidBladez View Post
    Is this through Realtek or another site (ex: station-drivers)? I am currently using version 7.41.216.2011 and haven't had any issues.

What OS do you have and have you tried uninstalling through Add/Remove Programs?
    This is through Realtek, Windows 7 Ultimate 64, i will try to uninstall and see if it works that way, i always installed the new driver and did a repair though.

I managed to get it installed, i went to safe mode with networking and it's installed now. I never had that problem before but anyway, thanks for the help/idea.

Thread Information