Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Problem loading AMD RAID drivers during Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit install-A-870A-UD3

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Problem loading AMD RAID drivers during Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit install-A-870A-U

Did you install the On/Off program, you need to to enable the higher charge I believe (Not sure as I don't use it)

Latest is here
    http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList...hargesetup.exe

Board is short? Sounds like your case may be made incorrectly instead, all boards must follow specific form factors, cases do not always have to do this and even when they try do not always get it right :)

Hmm, sorry to hear you dislike the board so much. Was this the best board you could afford at the time, just wondering why you didn't choose and 890FX or something higher in the 870 lineup?

Default Re: Problem loading AMD RAID drivers during Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit install-A-870A-UD3

Solution:
    Story: I just built computer with new motherboard Zotac GeForce 6100ITX and ran into the same problem, that the driver for SATA is not signed etc. All other parts except motherboard are used. I already was about to replace CPU, because it was flooded by Sandy: rusty pins, some salt still on it. But in the last moment, it decided to plug any other new hard drive and try it the last time. With new hard drive no additional drivers needed. So, it was a problem with hard drive. The drive i decided to use for this build came from broken RAID5 array. I never wiped it, just tested. So, when I plugged this hard drive to my work computer, windows start complaining something about signature of the drive conflicting with another drive. I deleted "RAW" partition and created a new partition on whole disk. Plug it back into my project and not windows installation in going through without any questions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information