Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 800MHz?

Default Re: Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 800

I look the same, I don't see some kind of higher speed.
    Will put pictures before and after... Whether I set correctly in bios?

Should I go back as it was before the MCH core configuration, or with the new.
    Works fine now, I'm afraid it simply does not begin to freeze or something else ...?Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4  How can I set up memory module to operate at 800MHz?-after_before_change-jpg

Default Re: Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 800

Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4  How can I set up memory module to operate at 800MHz?-bios-jpg

Chike is offline Senior Member

Yes settings are correct but memory performance was better before changes.
    And I don't understand why MaxxMEM doesn't show the timings and speed.
    Can you post screen capture of MemSet main window?
    You can download MemSet from http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ity-tools.html

It's not going to make much of a difference you can roll-back to the settings you had before.

Of course I should ... What do I need to do so would be ok ..?Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4  How can I set up memory module to operate at 800MHz?-after_before_change_memset-jpg

Thank you for answering...

Oh ok try to set manually Static tRead Value 5 for both channels with new settings and run MaxxMEM again.
    Code:
    Advanced Timing Control [Press Enter]
      Channel A Timing Settings [Press Enter]
        Static tRead Value --------------------- : [5]

Channel B Timing Settings [Press Enter]
        Static tRead Value --------------------- : [5]

Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4  How can I set up memory module to operate at 800MHz?-sett-jpg

with new sett

that the settings are wrong or not
    Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4  How can I set up memory module to operate at 800MHz?-bios-sett-jpg

Just a bit lower latency, your choice what to use.
    BTW wwhat is the board's BIOS version?

maybe I should just go back to the optimal settings and only MCH core to change from 1.100v to 1.160v?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information