Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P67A-UD5 issue! "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking..."

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: P67A-UD5 issue! "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking

Ahh ok, ya it shouldn't happen in short periods, but sometimes long periods like 12+ hours or longer it might happen. How long are you unplugging for your tests anyway?

Since it's happening in short periods it could just be a BIOS bug, if so hopefully they will fix it soon.

Default Re: P67A-UD5 issue! "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ahh ok, ya it shouldn't happen in short periods, but sometimes long periods like 12+ hours or longer it might happen. How long are you unplugging for your tests anyway?

Since it's happening in short periods it could just be a BIOS bug, if so hopefully they will fix it soon.
    Thank you Lsdmeasap! It's happening in short periods. If I turn the power off and imediatly plug the cable and reboot this screen apears:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

They release the F7 BIOS version. But lot of things changed. LIke Load Line Calibration in so many levels and other things. I update to F7 but i have BSOD´s in a short period. With 6 BIOS I run Linx...I run Prime...I play games for a long long time and I dont have any BSOD. SO i downgrade to F6 again.

Hmm, well did you do any tests at stock in regards to your unplugging the board issue with F7 BIOS?

It would be the better BIOS to you, you just need to tweak your settings again to get stable like you had on F6, you wont be able to use the same settings.

Hmm, well did you do any tests at stock in regards to your unplugging the board issue with F7 BIOS?

It would be the better BIOS to you, you just need to tweak your settings again to get stable like you had on F6, you wont be able to use the same settings.
    The Load Line Calibration on F7 BIOS have many LEVELS. The F6 BIOs have only 3. Auto..Level 1 and level 2. If I update to F7 do you know what level I have to put onLoad line calibration ????

Ohh, that BIOS. Try the latest beta instead then, or is it many levels too?

Last time I looked levels 4-6 looked about as good as old Level 1 to me, so I'd try those

Look like I have i have the same issue with you. But it worse because It become restart loop after restarting Pc by windows
    then I have to remove 1 stick of RAM to stop that symtom and back to BIOS again and showing up the same message as you got.
    personally I would think something is not stable. might be voltage or something i'm not sure
    for my Rig is
    2500K / P67A UD3P (B3) / Gskill 1600 MHZ 4 GB (9-9-9-24) /GTX430
    my Oc is to 4.5 GHZ right now it Stable when in every day use (I hv test with Prime95 1 HR)
    Currently I change BIOS to F3 from F2 and adjust 2 things
    QPI/VTT is change from default(1.05) to 1.000
    CPU PLL is change from default(1.80) to 1.66
    that's help my issue a lot but not 100% stop restart loop
    sometime it'll occur randomly. but rarely occur.
    But right now time passing 4 days and not have any restart loop and back to default yet.:)
    System-2
    I5-2500K with Tuniq 120 Extreme l
    P67A UD3P l Gskill 4GB Ripjaw 1600 CL9
    EVGA GT 420 l LIANLI PC P7FNWB l
    Thermaltake 600 WATT

1 hour prime is not enough to say anything is stable, if you want to only use one hour that may be ok I suppose, but you should definitely also test for stability with other apps as well if you limit prime to one hour.

Ive found that bios F3g works the best for the UD5-b3 ended all my OC failure errors /reboot cycling it can be found in the http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte/28441-gigabyte-latest-beta-bios-3.html#post270423

CPU: i5 2500K @4.5ghz/1.30v
    CPU Cooler: Phantek
    Mobo:Gigabyte P67-UD5-B3
    MEM: Gskill RipjawsX @2164
    PSU: Seasonic X1050
    Graphics: SLI MSI gtx560 TFII/OC Edition
    Monitor:27"HP 2710m x2
    Drives: 2x Plextor Pro 256gb SSD Raid0 /Ocz 80gb SSD / WD Black 750gbx2
    Case: mod Rocketfish
    OS's: Win 7x64 SP1
    Mouse:Mionix Naos 5000

I believe many people agree with using that BIOS too, I see it mentioned often so it may be the best for UD5

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information