Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: P67A UD4 B3 only runs at stock bios settings can any one help me OC

Default Re: P67A UD4 B3 only runs at stock bios settings can any one help me OC

the most i tried was qpu/vtt 1.2v trying to get past 4.4ghz.
    cpu pll was set to auto and i thought that meant it was enabled but it was not.
    so i enabled cpu pll and reset qpu/vtt to auto and system agent to auto etc and its running fine at 4.7ghz and 1.39 -1.43v it flicks between
    those voltages depending what the pc is doing. also i got it set up to drop back to 1.6ghz and 1v at idle using cpu enhanched halt (c1e)
    i can boot up at 4.8 at 1.4v but its not stable i just dont know how hard i should push the voltages i dont want to damage it

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: P67A UD4 B3 only runs at stock bios settings can any one help me OC

1.2 is too much QPI/Vtt, and this setting really doesn't have much to do with getting to or past any GHz on CPU speeds, so you should back off this for now.

The CPU PLL Overvoltage setting is not the same as CPU PLL, you will need CPU PLL Overvoltage enabled to go past 4.4-4.x depending on your CPU. This setting is in the advanced CPU settings section, where the core settings and turbo settings are located.

Haha, sorry, I reply as I read! Sounds like you got it now right? Voltages may be too much to get 4.8 stable, all depends on what you feel safe using and the temps, 4.6-4.7 might be more ideal and should allow much lower voltages.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information