Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flashing bios m750 sli deluxe

Default Re: Flashing bios m750 sli deluxe

Got a little bit of progress reset cmos and got the computer booted up np onboard gfx. New cpu is showing up and seems to be working fine. I turned off and changed over to my new nvidia 560 gtx ti and i get no screen again. So this time leaving the card in i reset cmos again and it loaded but i got a screen saying. Memory testing : 386500k ok+ 64m shared memory DDR2 800 unganged mode. Cmos checksum error - defaults loaded. So after this reset i have enabled vga onboard all time so it restarts black screen again but i then changed over to my onboard gfx and it loaded up. Not sure what problem is faulty card? or problems with all running together? power supply shortage? I am using a coolermaster 550w psu only 1 500gb sata2 hd my gfx and my new phenom cpu any hep would be appreciated again.

Chike is offline Senior Member

Maybe a bad CMOS chip?
    Open a ticket at GB support site see what they have to say about it.
    The 4 first digits of the boards serial number are the date of manufature, YYWW(year/week) GB board has a 3 years warrenty since manufacturing.

I have had the board for about 3 years now beiggining to get frustrated lol. Think i might just order a new board one more compatible with the x6 phenom as im a little limited to my memory options on this older board as well. What do u think a good board would be. Also what size of psu would u reccomend for x6 phenom 1100T, Nvidia Gtx ti and say 8gb of reasonably fast ram as im not sure the coolermaster 550 watt is enough.

Chike is offline Senior Member

I don't know much about AMD boards and CPUs, see what's available, read some reviews(including user reviews).
    Memory is quite cheap, you can get DDR-1600 for under 70USD.

Lol seems to be working the now not holding my breathe though scared to turn it off lol. Just did a good 40 mins gaming seemed fine shall see. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information