Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 1066MHz?

Default Re: Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 1066

BINGO .... although it does not exist in the list of 2.3V, 2.4V already has. So to draw a thing.
    I applied the following:

DRAM Performance Control
    ------------------- Performance Enhance [Standard]
    System Memory Multiplier -------------- [4.00]
    DRAM Timing Selectable ---------------- [Manual] <- set to MANUAL for overclocking

Standard Timing Control
    CAS Latency Time --------? ---------- [5]
    tRCD -------------------? ---------- [5]
    tRP ---------------------? ---------- [5]
    tRAS -------------------? ---------- [15]

Advanced Timing Control

Channel A / B Timing Settings

Channel A
    Static Tread --------------------- Value: [5]
    Channel B
    Static Tread --------------------- Value: [5]

MCH / ICH
    MCH Core 1.100V ---------------- ------- [1.28v] your advice BINGO:)

DRAM
    DRAM Voltage 1.800V ------- ------------ [2.3] your advice BINGO:)

I like Windows Carm

Thanks man u rock ... :)

Want to see pictures of my BIOS? To check if I was well furnished in settings?
    Thank you so much

Chike is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 1066

System Memory Multiplier -------------- [4.00]
    Is this 4.00A? There are a few 4.00 multipliers.

Try to lower MCH Core, it's best to use the lowest stable value possible.

If you have EasyTune installed you can post a screen EasyTune -> Tuner -> Advanced -> Voltage tab.
    Alt+PrintScreen to capture the front active window only, then paste in your favorite image editing software (Pint will do just fine), save as PNG and attach to the post.

Yes, 4.00, is much more fast .... I was impressed ... hehe:) Although easj tune we said that memory works at 800MHz. Better this than to have no system. What MCH core to put? Just tell me if it is possible to hurry to work on 1066?Need help? - I have GA-EP45-DS4 How can I set up memory module to operate at 1066MHz?-memo-jpg

4.00A, sorry

Nope settings did not take, you can see all vaues on default(MCH Core 1.1v, DRAM Voltage 1.8v).
    Does it attempt more than one boot? When you get in BIOS M.I.T does it give you a red warning?

with the first setting, two tries to boot, with your top up at MIT gives a red message

Try higher Static tRead Value 6-7 or auto for now.
    Go back to MIT after saving the setting and rebooting to make sure there is no warning.
    If you cannot make 1066 to work we can try 800 with 4-4-4-12 timings.

I can not believe I bought a memory that can not work at the estimated speed. When I apply the settings that you forwarded to me beginning to alarm. If you are not bored over, can you pass for 800 mhz settings ..?
    thanks

The modules you have sold as single 2GB modules, and I am quite sure they will work at 1066 if you use only one.
    The boared itself has not had a BIOS update recently, which may have solved this problem.
    Large memory configurations may always present issues anyway.

Memory performance are not that important for overall performance.

With the rest of other settings as you have them now change:
    Code:
    System Memory Multiplier -------------- [3.00A] 

Standard Timing Control 
    CAS Latency Time --------? ---------- [4] 
    tRCD -------------------? ---------- [4] 
    tRP ---------------------? ---------- [4] 
    tRAS -------------------? ---------- [12]
    See if this work for you.

with the last settings I did everything right, except that in my bios there is a red warning. Should I be worried about it or not?
    Is it better this last setting with a red warning in the BIOS or the last you gave me? the GIGABYTE website there is a beta update, whether to install it? Am I going to solve this problem?
    THNx ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information