Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Socket FM1 Liano USB 3.0 (19)pin headers dead (GA-A75-UD4H)

Chike is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Socket FM1 Liano USB 3.0 (19)pin headers dead (GA-A75-UD4H)

Quote Originally Posted by turbodave38 View Post
    I did download a 122 mb file from gigabyte, but when I run it, 7win extracts all the files, I am not sure if that is supposed to happen or not, but I do not know which file to try and install .
    Just run the installer(setup/asetup go figure) in SBDrv

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Socket FM1 Liano USB 3.0 (19)pin headers dead (GA-A75-UD4H)

Quote Originally Posted by turbodave38 View Post
    PROBLEM FIXED , IT WAS THE CATALYST SOFTWARE ALL ALONG, I have been choosing the Custom install INSTEAD of the EXPRESS install, THIS CAUSED THE AMD USB 3.0 drivers not to be installed, NOW ALL IS WELL BUT I DID GET A BLUE SCREEN CRASH, BUT I AM RECOVERD FULLY and all systems go.

I actually watch the software indicate that it was installing USB 3.0 and from then on I new THAT I had found the problem, now it I can only figure out this darn 7zip file manager.

Thanks everyone for your advice, IT was a NO DRIVER INSTALED PROBLEM after all, Just hard to know where to look, Now I know it is in the AMD Catalyst software.

Regards, turbodave, and Happy Superbowl 46
    Nice to see you got this sorted out!! Can you please let us know for future reference, and because I always use custom too, does the USB 3.0 driver show up or not in the check/uncheck list of the custom menu?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information